It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Heel Turn

I just got done marathoning all the episodes of this series, and god damn. This is, hands down, the funniest show on television right now. Every cast member brings something fresh and hysterical to the program, and the writing is every bit as tight as Arrested Development or Seinfeld in its heyday. Plus, the interactions between Dennis, Mac, and Charlie are eerily similar to the interactions I have with my friends. Please, please tell me I'm not the only one watching this unbelieveably awesome show right now.

And to those not watching, DL as many of these episodes as you can possibly lay your hands on.

EDIT: From the episode where they coach a children's basketball team.

Dennis: *to little kid* Okay. These are for you. Now there's a steel toe in there, don't be afraid to use it on whoever has the ball.

Kid: Thanks, Dad!

Dennis: *immediately* I'm not your dad.

Edited by Heel Turn

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always Sunny is ownage. I hardly watched the first season when it first aired but I caught it in reruns and haven't missed a new episode yet. Danny Devito has also been hilarious in it, even though I had my doubts when I first heard about him joining the cast.

Zero, new episodes air on Thursday nights at 10 Eastern. But they also replay on Sunday nights at 11 Eastern.

Always Sunny is hilarious.

The steroid episode was hilarious, the best scene for me this season was just when Mac and Dennis are talking to Charlie and he's eating a sandwich and having crazy mood swings, then the whole Dee/Charlie face off was just hilarious.

I gotta try find S1 on DVD, I'm not sure if it was released here in the UK though, I know it aired on Bravo but not sure how many people caught on to it.

Edited by Boogey131

Nice to see other people enjoying this show. When I use to tell people on MSN to watch it they would just brush me off because "I like shitty shows." One of those being LL and now he actually watches it :P

It's Seinfeld on crack as they say in the commercials.

Charlie and Mac together are what makes the show great, in my opinion. They are perfect together.

Edit: Zero, you can always get the entire season one on iTunes if you use that.

Edited by Fitzy

Guest Koupa Troopa

Always Sunny is the greatest thing since well, I can't remember what comedy series I liked more. But it's on Wednesdays and I generally forget so I'll be DLing the first season eventually.

When I use to tell people on MSN to watch it they would just brush me off because "I like shitty shows." One of those being LL and now he actually watches it :P

WRONG! I was watching it before you pimped it to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...