It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Heel Turn

Great show. No idea why I stopped watching it. Rewatching episodes, Frank is just fantastic. One of the gang going "Do you have your gun?" and Frank just pulling it out was epic. It's really hard to rank the 5 main characters, though, because they are all great. Them and The Waitress.

Also loved the Gang Gets Held Hostage episode.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After last season ended, my friends and I voted on our top episodes and had a marathon of the top episodes. I managed to set it up in a way so that no one knew the results were and just had a play list of all the episodes in countdown order. It was the greatest night of television watching ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It's that time of year again, when the It's Always Sunny episode titles start leaking through, and if you're a fan of It's Always Sunny, this is half the fun of the show.

"Mac Fights Gay Marriage"

"The Gang Buys a Boat"

"Dennis Gets Divorced"

"Mac's Big Break"

I know everyone will instantly be drawn to that first one, but god damn am I excited to see them on a boat. September 16th can't come quick enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets chop cats! Lets chop cats! Yeah, it is from a few seasons ago, but I woke up with it stuck in my head, and its fucking hilarious.

Hahaha, classic. One of the best parts about that scene is that while Charlie is screaming "Let's chop cats," you can see Mac start to giggle before he manages to get his line out.

Anyone been watching the new episodes? Dennis Gets Divorced has been my favorite of the two, although they've both been good and I'm ecstatic to see that they haven't lost a step 6 seasons in. Looking forward to the boat episode tonight.

Me and my friends watch this every week, with party favors included. FYI, it makes the show so much funnier. But, anyways. I feel like this season isn't as strong as the previous ones, but it's only 3 episodes in. That, and we've been watching the entire series on repeat since the last season concluded, so all of that stuff is fresh in my mind and much funnier. It's not bad or anything. Definitely needs more Charlie, though.

I can't wait to see Lethal Weapon 5. One of the guys said on Twitter that we'd get to see the "footage" sometime this season.

Honestly I feel this season is 'meh' so far. The premiere was pretty funny in parts, but last week and this week's boat episode (which I had high hopes for) have just felt, bland. Next week's preview looked like it has promise, so I'm hoping that it's a good one.

Also, I said this to my brother about it being 'meh' and he said that the guys don't write the episodes anymore (which isnt exactly true, Charlie and Mac wrote the boat episode) but the first 2 were not written by any of the cast, so maybe that has something to do with it not feeling as good as the older episodes?

Honestly I feel this season is 'meh' so far. The premiere was pretty funny in parts, but last week and this week's boat episode (which I had high hopes for) have just felt, bland. Next week's preview looked like it has promise, so I'm hoping that it's a good one.

Also, I said this to my brother about it being 'meh' and he said that the guys don't write the episodes anymore (which isnt exactly true, Charlie and Mac wrote the boat episode) but the first 2 were not written by any of the cast, so maybe that has something to do with it not feeling as good as the older episodes?

Usually each of the episodes have something that sticks out and is quotable. All I can remember so far from this season is Charlie talking about the horse massacre at the bottom of the water.

I don't really get where a lot of this "not as good" stuff is coming from - simply because it feels like last season never ended. I hate it when people say stuff like that - how can it be the same or as strong as "the previous season" without them just releasing the same episodes from months past? Eh - I have to say, I enjoyed the boat episode more than some from previous seasons and viewed together the first two episodes were pretty good too.