It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Heel Turn

Yeah, the Boat episode was good stuff. "What are you doing, man?" "I throw overhand, Charlie!" and "There's all kinds of cool shit down there, like there was a Horse Massacre in the Revolutionary times..." Not to mention Dennis trying to justify his out-to-sea raping to Mac. Really good stuff.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a chance to watch the first two episodes of season 6. Wonderful, wonderful. Seriously, I can't see that this has skipped a beat in the slightest. Uncle Jack coming back for an episode was glorious, as was the lawyer, although the lawyer is fantastic whenever he shows up. I think the best bit so far has to have been Mac and Dennis dancing to The Boys Are Back In Town.

God I love this show.

Mac and Charlie, once again, stole this episode. Them throwing rocks and giggling at one another, and Mac nearly cracking up laughing when Charlie was doing his voodoo chants were hilarious. Honorable mention goes to Frank rolling a greased up watermelon around poolside and holding his nose as he jumped in the four foot-deep water.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump for the best show ever, and besides the next season's going to happen eventually. Can't help but noticed that nobody gave any love for The Lawyer or any of the McBoyle's. My favorite episode of all time has to The Gang Gets Invincible. And I love the two parter of where Mac and Charlie fake their deaths. I crack up every time watching Mac crash into the wall, and get out bleeding everywhere in the face acting like he's fine. Words cannot explain my love for the show.

Edit: Or when Dennis was trying to bang Mac's mom, that is one of my favorite scenes ever in the show.

Edited by hot rod

If my love for always sunny makes me a terrible person, then I guess I'm just the worst person ever. Fine, Heres some news regarding Always Sunny new seasons usually start in September, so expect a new season this September if they get picked up again which I don't see why they wouldn't.

I'm not into sports at all, especially football but the league is pretty good. Not that funny, imo. But if you like football you'd probably find it a lot more funny than I do.

Bored To Death is on, on Sunday's I thought. At least the new episodes were shown on Sunday. And that is tremendous news that they signed a multi year contract. I did not know that.