EWB Band 100 III Results

Jook

I'm really happy to see Ben Folds on the list, as I forgot to vote for him. Hendrix is good too and so is STP (I think I voted for them). I slightly happy to see U2 there, as I'm not a huge fan, but I think they are good nonetheless. 3 Doors Down being in the Top 100 is a shame though. Beause I said so. And I'm in college, so I know what I'm talking about. :shifty:

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were better bands around, Trivium wouldn't get the attention IMO.

This is the most redundant quote I've ever heard. It's awesome.

Basically, Trivium are the best of a bad bunch, which isn't saying much...I just put it a little wrong/redundant.

As for the last few groupings, some ok stuff, a lot of general indifference. Glad to see good song writing talents like Ben Folds get placings, and also glad to see Chris Cornell get a place for his solo stuff....oh, and Stone Temple Pilots getting there is good.

I'm also really glad U2 got there as I think they are one of the bands more likely to get up there "conventionally", but thought they could miss out on EWB's favourite.

Maybe it is just me, but I swear that it appears that not as many people voted this year, the way some of these are coming out. People that seemed to not get many votes coming in, basically.

As for "EWB's music taste sucks", he did this at more than one forum if it is anything like the last times he did it, so blame it all on them...

Then why is it the "EWB" Top 100?

The same reason he named it that the last two times?

He stated on the last one that he went around to 2 or 3 other forums he used to get votes as well, so I've just assumed he has done it on this one as well.