Official Premiership 06/07 thread

Liam

I fucking hate Watford and Boothroyd in particular, he's such a prick.

I'll possibly come in my pants if Man U draw at the Bridge and then we nick a draw at Old Trafford on the last day of the season to stay up and deny them the title. I've heard nothing but gloating from my United-supporting mates about how they'll send us down :(

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking the misses to her first ever football match later at Villa (Vs. Portsmouth).

2-1 to the Villa i reckon.

My match report;

Aston Villa 0 - 0 Portsmouth

A draw was always on the cards really, both teams looked solid at the back with both goalkeepers playing well when called upon, especially record breaking David James who received a warm reception at his former stomping ground from both sets of supporters.

Other then a dissalowed goal and a couple of close efforts from Craig Garder the match saw very little in the way of clear cut oppertunies, Villa largley bossed the play through the entire game but lacked the finishing touch to take the three points.

Fantastic match report. Someone phone up Sky Sports. Andy Gray should be worrying. :P

Villa should have won that match. They had chance after chance, the only person stopping the Villa picking up 3 points was David James. He was incredible today. Carew missed a sitter and Young looked fantastic on the wing with Agbonlahor. They are going to be an incredible team.

Edited by Lost Soul

Anyone know what the trouble at the trainstation was today?

Our train was kept in new street for 20-25 mins because of the police holding the previous train at Aston due to a 'disturbance' on board before the game.

A draw was always on the cards

Then why did you predict a 2-1 scoreline? :P

Bwahahaha "The Special One" was magnificent today. Loved his quip with "coming to terms with the new football laws". Absolutely hilariously said and very true too. It's long been the case about no penalties given to away teams at Man Utd....

I was reading about that in the Metro today. He's all like "That's the truth. If I'm not allowed to say that, then it's the end of democracy and we can just go back to the old ways."

I wub Jose. :wub:

It's because of how crucial it is now.

And Chelsea don't 'get away with it' nearly as much as Man Utd do at home. They were nailed on penalties against Sheffield and Middlesbrough.

We should be thankful to have a Jose Mourinho. If anything the managers are just too boring, Jose add's some spice to it. We need more managers to speak their mind like they do. He does it in a way you can, not in a Paul Jewell "boo hoo wah wah" kind of way. He's a comical genius at times with the way he talks. I'd say exactly what he'd say if what had happened to him had happened to my team.