Saint's Row 1 & 2

FLiam

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^That is a big fucking help, Having not to use a certain gun^^^ and I am seriously loving that you can customize any car you find in the game (I haven't found one that I cant yet) and the change your gangs dress style is fucking epic, I have mine on bodyguard right now, What about you guys?

That was wonderful, on File in the Cake:

After you bust Laura out and you head out back, I couldn't get her to get past the bollards towards the helicopter. Cue four cop cars, I waste the motherfuckers, then drive allt eh cars out the way of the bollards, and we dash towards the chopper as more cops arrive and start firing on us. Then, literally as I open the door to the copter, Trivium's The Anthem kicks in, and it just fits perfectly. I love it.

^^^That is a big fucking help, Having not to use a certain gun^^^ and I am seriously loving that you can customize any car you find in the game (I haven't found one that I cant yet) and the change your gangs dress style is fucking epic, I have mine on bodyguard right now, What about you guys?

Currently using preppy, or whatever it's called. We're dressed to impressed as we kill you.

And yea it's definitely a plus you don't have to use a certain weapon. Although, some of those fuckers have bodyguards. I did one yesterday where I had to kill the guy who hangs at the tattoo shop, and he had a bodyguard, as well as a doppelganger with his on bodyguard...I guess it was a glitch or something, but I had to kill both of them before the Hitman registered. Unless that was just supposed to be a decoy or something.

And yea it's definitely a plus you don't have to use a certain weapon. Although, some of those fuckers have bodyguards. I did one yesterday where I had to kill the guy who hangs at the tattoo shop, and he had a bodyguard, as well as a doppelganger with his on bodyguard...I guess it was a glitch or something, but I had to kill both of them before the Hitman registered. Unless that was just supposed to be a decoy or something.

That could have been a decoy. They send out decoys randomly.

If you didn't know already, there are 5 Hitman activities. 2 of them don't become available until you earn a certain amount of respect. I just have one more kill left until I'm done with all five lists.

It so does, LL and I have both taken up saving every five minutes. <_<

Since I love the Mix station and wear and faux Adidas tracksuit in the game sometimes, I use the 80's gang style. That style has them wearing the fake Adidas too.

Edited by King eLLis

I had like three freezes in half an hour, but since wiping the disc with a cloth, I've had none, in a good few hours gameplay.

Satchel charges fucking rule.

That was awesome.

Also, people, never let Dragsy use satchel charges, he'll attatch them to your car, bail out and explode you. The only way to fix him is to attatch one directly to him and threaten him with an explosion. It's like keeping a puppy on a leash.

A leash that explodes.

Dragsy, be online when I get home tonight, we need to kill some more targets :shifty:

I did the same thing to one of my targets. Unfortunately it was the Indian guy and he got scared and ran into a crowd of people before I set it off.

Suicide bombers in Stillwater eh? :shifty:

If only you could have seen that from my point of view, it was wonderful.

And the best thing last night was when we flipped the car about seventy feet in the air. Ruki was all "wtf happened I wasn't looking" and I couldn't explain as I was laughing so much. I reversed into a gas pump <_<

Speaking of throwing people, I grabbed a Ronin guy near one of my apartments and wanted to throw him somewhere. I went over to the warp point for my crib and suprisingly it let me up. It also let me open the roof acsess door. So I took him up and threw him off the roof. It was awesome.