Saint's Row 1 & 2

FLiam

No! I want him! :crying:

I just want to play with someone :(

And LL, did you get the other secret achievement that I got?

Sorry. :(

You bastard! Fine! Fuck you!

Ellis! Dragsy!.....please?

Ellis no have yet. And Dragsy says he hates Canadians.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can do. I've barely started though. I'm returning it tomorrow anyway, we got the special edition in today, and I swear to God I didn't fudge anyone's preorder so they get standard and I get collector's, honest.

Actually, anyone who preordered gets the cardboard sleeve version, we've apparently not actually taken any preorders for the collector's, someone ballsed up and didn't get the right preorder code down on the sheet.

I haven't gotten as far as beating the first 4 missions due to the fact that now I cant drive down the block without the fucking game freezing on me, Word on the Gamespot forums is that its happening to a load of people.

Buy a PS3.

What? You guys did it to me. :shifty:

The PS3 doesn't interest me and it turned me off with not releasing the one that you can play PS2 games on down here, I wanted to play Race Driver again, But Sony told me to fuck off, So I'm sticking with my 360.

Oh and I rented this from a video shop last night and it confirms that the problem was with my disk, Now I'm quite thankful I got that game insurance, Some people say its a waste of money, I'd rather pay an extra 5 to not pay and extra 100 because a game company fucked up some of there disks.

I fucking love that you can bling out SWAT cars now, Saints Weapons And Tactics, FTW! :D

Can do. I've barely started though. I'm returning it tomorrow anyway, we got the special edition in today, and I swear to God I didn't fudge anyone's preorder so they get standard and I get collector's, honest.

Actually, anyone who preordered gets the cardboard sleeve version, we've apparently not actually taken any preorders for the collector's, someone ballsed up and didn't get the right preorder code down on the sheet.

^_^

Dragsy > Fitzy > LL

Barely starting is good, I wanted to start a new file just for co-oping. WAS going to start one with Fitzy, but he doesn't like me anymore.

Also, Srar, does you have XBL? If so, gamertag?

And another thing....can we not make a gang for online play?

I haven't gotten as far as beating the first 4 missions due to the fact that now I cant drive down the block without the fucking game freezing on me, Word on the Gamespot forums is that its happening to a load of people.

Buy a PS3.

What? You guys did it to me. :shifty:

The PS3 doesn't interest me and it turned me off with not releasing the one that you can play PS2 games on down here, I wanted to play Race Driver again, But Sony told me to fuck off, So I'm sticking with my 360.

Oh and I rented this from a video shop last night and it confirms that the problem was with my disk, Now I'm quite thankful I got that game insurance, Some people say its a waste of money, I'd rather pay an extra 5 to not pay and extra 100 because a game company fucked up some of there disks.

I fucking love that you can bling out SWAT cars now, Saints Weapons And Tactics, FTW! :D

You got rinsed, bro. I can't believe Aussie rules would be too dissimilar to ours, but here if a game has any fault whatsoever within the first 30 days, you've every right to your money back, or at the very least an exchange for a new disc or game of the equivalent price.