Saint's Row 1 & 2

FLiam

I think I will be able to get the achievements. The reason seems to be because LL invited me to join while he was doing the first mission so I had to wait until he finished to join him, so I didn't actually start that mission. But I loaded up the co-op game, and it brought me to that mission. I completed it and then got the achievement for the later mission.

Edit: Actually now it makes you go through all the missions that you did in co-op. You can choose to replay or skip them.

Edited by Fitzy

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I was terribly unimpressed with this. I'm going to partially attribute it to my friend's TV, because this game looked absolutely fucking horrid. Like, just bad. In fact, it looked worse than Saints Row. Blurry, washed out, horrible lack of detail. Again though, I'll blame that on my friend's TV. The handling for the vehicles is... O___________________o

The cars have no weight or physics to them, at all. Taking turns at full speed and not slowing down is just absurd, too. I know Saints Row is pushing itself as the over-the-top game, but to me it's just not good gameplay mechanics when your cars are in top-gear all the fucking time and you worry you're going to crash every single second as opposed to actually handling the car even somewhat like a real car would handle. The controls in general just feel really loose. Really, really loose.

I'm sure if I gave this more time I could at least grow to somewhat appreciate it and I'm sure multiplayer is fun, but Christ was I terribly underwhelmed in my first play-through.

Edited by Will.

I haven't gotten as far as beating the first 4 missions due to the fact that now I cant drive down the block without the fucking game freezing on me, Word on the Gamespot forums is that its happening to a load of people.

How good is SR2?

SR2 or PES2009, that is the question.

Did you say you already had Fifa?

If so, for now, definitely SR2.

Yeah, I've been a PES fan for years but I really like the new Fifa.

Looks like I'm gunna pick up Saints Row 2 if I can find it for sub £35.

How good is SR2?

SR2 or PES2009, that is the question.

Did you say you already had Fifa?

If so, for now, definitely SR2.

Yeah, I've been a PES fan for years but I really like the new Fifa.

Looks like I'm gunna pick up Saints Row 2 if I can find it for sub £35.

Asda are selling PES for £27 tonight. They MIGHT have a similar deal on for SR.