Saint's Row 1 & 2

FLiam

Ellis, I know you were asking last night so...

Confidence Men 25

Complete all levels of all activities in co-op

You need to complete all of the activities on the map in co-op. You both need to be in the activity, so when one person starts the mission, the other needs to join him with the on-screen dialogue box. You can't check which activities you've done in co-op, just the ones you've completed, so it's best to just start up a new game and complete everything with a friend. You do not have to complete the Hitman, Chop Shop, or Racing activities to get this.

Another one though is:

Partners in Crime 100Complete all campaign missions in co-op

While in co-op, play and complete all of the missions in the Ronin, Samedi, and Brotherhood story arcs, as well as the Revival epilogue and the Ultor prologue. For a complete walkthrough, check this thread.

WARNING: This achievement has been reported to be glitchy. To ensure you get it, both people should start up a brand-new game and only play co-op with each other.

I didn't do the epilog missiosn with anyone :(

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I did the like the first mission or two of the prologue on my own before enlisting Kaney.

Even if it does glitch up though, I don't mind trying for it again sometime in the future if/when I feel like another run through of the game.

I think I'll just go through what I am doing now (don't wanna re-do the first missions, plus, I have awesome weapons and unlimited ammo for some), and when I want another run through, I will do it 100% with someone.

But like the terrorist said, between this, Fable 2, and Fallout 3 next week....set for a long time.

Doing certain activites gets you it. I got unlimited shotgun ammo from doing drug trafficking and unlimited pistol ammo from Fuzz, I forget where I got sniper ammo from though.

I only have shotgun and pistol.

Unlimited ammo + Double Cobra Pistol=win.

It's like mini shotguns in your hands!

You speak the truth, I was just doing FUZZ to get my rep up and what a pleasant surprise I got!

But might I say that the special vehicle you get for beating the Sons of Samedi is FUCKING AWESOME, I'll put it in double spoilers so no one spoils it for em selves.

LAST CHANCE, SONS OF SAMEDI SPOLIER IN NEXT SPOILER BOX!
It's a Bulldog with a motherfucking 50. cal turret on it, It could only be more awesome if it had tits and were on fire!

I started playing it yesterday for a little bit and i'm really enjoying it and feel that it's everything that i wanted GTA to be in a sense. Just OTT, Crazy S*it happening and fun. My guy looks pretty darn cool and i haven't done alot of missions but i can tell this games going to be really great

I have barely done any missions, but it is still fun. Some of the activites have changed in difficulty (Mayhem and Insurance Fraud are a million times harder, while drug dealing is easier), and their are some cool new ones. So yes, the fun carries over.

Actually Insurance Fraud is insanely easy. Incredibly easy in fact, if you go to the freeways (Think seperated lanes...green signs etc.). Then simply jump at anything that moves and hit RT or LT and always try to land either on or directly in front of another vehicle. You have an incredible amount of control of yourself in the air. Ideally you want to run towards semis and jump so that they hit you at the top of your jump. Using this method I've gotten over 570k in a single dive. I tried to keep bouncing around and see if I could reach a million, but I mistimed judged a landing and ended up on the center line. Completely ignore the adrenaline areas...unless you have a bad go at it altogether you don't need adrenaline at all. Also don't worry too much about time..,you can probably get the level 6 (500,000 in 6 minutes) in 2 and a half minutes with even a decent amount of luck.

I had heard people on one of the ign or gamespot forums (don't remember which) suggest jumping out of a helicopter. And while this is good...it's completely unnecessary. Just find the express way and jump into shit...it's by far the easiest of the mission types.

Just beat the story. Great fun that was. There's also a hidden mission that you guys might wanna check out. I think it's best to be left for after you finish the game to get that real satisfying feeling, but that's solely up to you. If anyone wants to know how to get it and such just let me know. :)

Just beat the story. Great fun that was. There's also a hidden mission that you guys might wanna check out. I think it's best to be left for after you finish the game to get that real satisfying feeling, but that's solely up to you. If anyone wants to know how to get it and such just let me know. :)

I figured there was a secret mission from the notice board with the newspaper clipping but have not yet figure out how to get to it? I'd appreciate the heads up if possible

I figured there was a secret mission from the notice board with the newspaper clipping but have not yet figure out how to get to it? I'd appreciate the heads up if possible

It's inside the Police Station in Troy's office, at the very south of the Saint's Row district.