Saint's Row 1 & 2

FLiam

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, it saved the Sceptic Avenger and Fuzz stuff we did Ruki, but I can't remember if that was in your game or mine.

Also, the Fight Club I did with Ellis is also marked off as complete >_>

Dragsy, did you get the Mayhem achievement? We did get all 6 levels....

And I have to get those last two levels in Crowd Control, because like you said, it froze.

Also, fuck co-op drug dealing. WE SHOULD BOTH BE SHOOTING! I SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING!

I was wondering what people thought of the game who have currently got it. What the good things are and what the bad things are. I'm getting the game for my birthday on Saturday and i had the first one and kinda excited to get this one so was curious as to peoples opinions

Good things - more entertaining than GTA, customization is even more advanced, co-op is ace, over the top action-comedy fun. If you liked SR, you'll likely enjoy this. Familiar city, differnet enough that it doesn't feel stale, but it's easy to work out routes to places if you know the city from the first game. Soundtrack is ace.

Bad things - occasionally freezes, can't use phone unless you're paused. limited voice options.

I just did Heli Assault, which is kinda fun. Think I might finish Septic Avenger next.

Though I should really do missions soon, i've now reached the point where I can't get anymore respect.