Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I was wondering if someone could give me a link or something to the place where you get the kits and pictures etc. for the players and teams in the Premiership. And could someone explain why they don't have those in the game. Thanks

It's for a diary and I am Manchester United and I am dominating. Well actually no. I have played three games. Beat Charlton 2-0, Everton 3-2 and drew 1-1 with Chelsea. But thanks anyway

EDIT: WTF? By prnt screen do you mean Ctrl+P? because that just brings up the preferences thing.

Edited by Legend_Killer33

:lmao:

That's a classic. 'Rate my team', 'No goalkeeper, 1/10'. You cut off Van der Sar's name when you were cropping. :P

I took over Dunfermline in the Scottish First Division sitting 7 points adrift at the bottom of the table in October 2009, when they were expected to finish 2nd. They were on their worst run (7 straight defeats or something) and I've somehow managed to turn it around getting a 7 game no-loss streak, a collection of Caribbean frees (regentastic). Just signed a lot of good players in the January transfer window, so I'll post my team anyways (you can look for the guys in your game if you like).

Dunf.png

My teams always have an international flavour.

Sean Murdoch (Scotland)

Mikael Boman (Finland), Josue Sauvaire (Tahiti/France), Abdulla Al-Marzuqi (Bahrain), Edward Asafu-Adjaye (England/Ghana).

Marcio Junquiera (Angola/Netherlands), Rok Buzeti (Slovenia), Jerome Segreto (France), Bobby Ryan (Ireland).

Mark Burchill (Scotland), Marcin Klatt (Poland).

Burchill, Murdoch, Al-Marzuqi, Asafu-Adjaye and Ryan were all there when I arrived.

Forgot to mention, I'm sitting in 7th place with +5 goal difference. The league leaders (Morton) also have +5 goal difference. Except they have a ridiculous 17 more points. And the board, despite me being appointed manager when relegation was looking very likely STILL want me to win promotion(!). It's not fair. :(

Edited by The Kraig

I'm bored.

This is in the 2015/2016 season, btw

GK. Ben Amos: England #1, worth £10.5 million. He's conceded 56 goals in 97 Premiership games for us since signing from Coventry in 2013.

DR. Micah Richards: Another England international, but he plays in midfield for them which is bizarre. Anyway, signed in 2011 for £7 million and has gone from good to awesome. His value's stayed at £7.5 million though, which is odd.

DL. Dejan Pirih: 19 and Slovenia's best player. Signed him from Wolves last season (2014/15) for £275k. He's now worth £3 million, with Man Utd, Barca and Inter all sniffing round.

DC. Jack Hobbs: Bought him from Liverpool for £10.25 million, basically because he likes me from when I was England manager.

DC. Luizao: Best defender in the league by miles.

MR. Rafael Jésus Camacho: Wonderkid, and I've managed to keep him despite interest from basically everyone. He's 21 but his passing/shooting/dribbling/crossing/workrate stats are all about 17.

ML. Matteo Di Giosia: Italian, signed from Lazio in 2014. Only 26 as well.

MC. Denilson: The captain, my best signing (from Arsenal back in 2007) at just £2.8 millon. Always in the top 10 average ratings in the league.

MC. Moreira: My most expensive signing at £18 million from Arsenal (again) at the beginning of this season. He joined them in '08 and was quality for three seasons, but then went shit. My scouts kept on recommending him though, so I decided to gamble. So far, so good.

FC. Danny Haynes: Annoying. He'll have a brilliant game and then a shit one, but generally tends to score important goals.

FC. Olivier Tissot: Cost £14.5 million from Real Madrid in 2014, and had an alright first season (14 goals in 31 Premiership games). This season he's already got 14 in 16, but he's been out for a couple of months with a broken ankle. Makes a difference though, we don't really put games to bed without him.

Got a few good young players coming through as well, Guillermo Jorquera (Columbian, 20) and Mohamed Saykouk (22, Morrocan) have both come into the first team and done well. Saykouk's on loan at Roma playing well, whilst Jorquera has an average rating of 7.50 after sixteen appearances - mostly in the cups, though.

I also like that I have Steven Gerrard (35) and Kaka (33) as backup, with Crouch (35) more than capable of playing well as well.

So far, I've won...

Premiership - 2014, 2015

FA Cup - 2013, 2014

League Cup - 2012

Charity Shield - 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

Champions League: 2013, 2014, 2015

Super Cup: 2013, 2014

World Club Cup: 2013, 2014, 2015

Oh, and a Euro/World Cup double with England.

So, how sad awesome is that >_>