Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

P8 W3 D4 L1..... sounds familiar.

I often check out the fattest/skinniest/shortest etc players in the game, and found a guy that everyone will be sure to cream over. He's 14, name is Nicolas Millan, and has 5 orange technical abilities (not including set pieces). His physical stats are horrible, but he's only a baby. I'm hoping to secure a work permit for him.

There were a few other young foreigners that I was hoping to lube up, but they didn't want to come.... Nicolao Dumitru, Stefano Simiele and the best of them all, Antonio Cerrajero.

Edited by Thomas

P8 W3 D4 L1..... sounds familiar.

I often check out the fattest/skinniest/shortest etc players in the game, and found a guy that everyone will be sure to cream over. He's 14, name is Nicolas Millan, and has 5 orange technical abilities (not including set pieces). His physical stats are horrible, but he's only a baby. I'm hoping to secure a work permit for him.

There were a few other young foreigners that I was hoping to lube up, but they didn't want to come.... Nicolao Dumitru, Stefano Simiele and the best of them all, Antonio Cerrajero.

Telling people about players is cheating...

I can't send scouts to Chile <_<

Arsenal can :D

Stefano Simiele is pretty good. Grimandi reckons he'll be a "leading Premier Division striker in the future". Millan however, apparently doesn't have the potential to be anywhere near as good as Henry. I'm still gonna try and sign him though :D.

Does this game lag really badly for anyone else? I didn't have this problem with the demo, but at the moment it's taking ages to do anything on a matchday.

How many leagues do you have running? Because I have about 22 leagues running and mine runs just fine.

Oh, anyone got a download link for Premiership kits? Just the shirt ones?

I got the Spurs job. We're top of the league by eight points, and we have a game in hand. We're in the semi final of the league cup, and Kasey Keller the goalkeeper scored against Luton. I didn't know I had him up forward until he actually scored, and then he set up Defoe. :D

I've never really tracked this down, but do young (14-16) players gain height as they age? Since they would be growing during this time anyways? Or do SI assume we live in a freakish world where you're 4'9" one day and 6'2" and playing for a Conf South team the next day?

Does this game lag really badly for anyone else? I didn't have this problem with the demo, but at the moment it's taking ages to do anything on a matchday.

How many leagues do you have running? Because I have about 22 leagues running and mine runs just fine.

Sixteen on a small database. It's ridiculously slow, assigning positions to players is a nightmare.

Yr not the only one who's had problems with it running ridiculously slow. It pissed me off. =/

I find that 2007 runs much much better then 2006. But I do agree that it hangs sometimes when you try to click things and set positions.

Also, the youth team injection when you start with a team with no youth squad is heaven. My current game at Hayes has five regulars in the 11 from the youth squad. Even if we do blow and are 19th at the half way point.