Football Manager 2007

Dan

Guest Bigal's Second Potato

I find it ironic that a Canadian like myself (or apparently Ringo) has the game before 99% of Britain, when it's not sold here widespread commercially.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest The Bleeding Heart Show of Ringy

Don't get me wrong, I'd buy the game, but it takes years to come over here, and ordering it from England would result in horrible taxes being paid, so I must settle on pirates >_>

I'll be honest, I'm gonna download it as well.

I bought the last one, just don't have enough money for this one.

Do you need a torrent? >_>

And in case any of you get lost on how to install it, just look at the comments people have written underneath. I had a bit of trouble finding the crack myself >_>

I'll be honest, I'm gonna download it as well.

I bought the last one, just don't have enough money for this one.

Do you need a torrent? >_>

If you have a decent one >_>

Done and done, it's the one I used, it literally downloaded in two hours and works marvelously >_>

Cheers man, will download it tomorrow.

They've seriously improved the game itself, though. Like, my players that werent AMCs or strikers never scored much, now a lot of my goals come from wingers and DMs. Which is great. I'm loving it so far.

Well yeah, fuck that. We've fell into fucking mid-table after being in the top 6 for like 6 months. Great.

Trabelsi has easily been my best defender this year, and now he's fucking off to Barcelona for nothing.

Micah Richards is a great young talent, he's clearly the future of my team. I'll build around him.

I've sold Dabo to some French team. Stephen Ireland is breaking his way into the first squad, he's playing with Dunn, just behind Vassell and Samaras.

I have Jose Marie and Aldo Duscher coming in on frees in the summer. I'll be losing Trabelsi, Warnock and Hamann. I also have to get rid of Dickov, Thatcher and a few other pieces of dead wood.

All that, and I have shit all money. I'm going to have one rough season next year. Without a doubt. How hard will it be? Well I couldn't even raise £200k to buy Forsell for £2.2m. Nobody would buy my players. :@

Edited by Lost Soul

An executive at West Ham bought the chairman out. Newcastle are in major debt. Anyone know how much you have to reach to enter into administration? They have a bank loan out as well.

PSV want £8m for Beasley.

We're in the quarter finals of the League Cup.

I'm liking the transfer valuations etc, it leads to far better transactions.

Cool, looks like I'm gonna have even more fun turning them into football's number one superpower :P

Or Alternatively... Bye Bye Fat Freddy Shepherd, close the door on your way out (IRL if only)

I guess if you pick any team thats cheating. What a crock of shit. It's a game, some people confuse it with reality, like Thomas.

Found any gems yet, Kou? Or anyone thats got the game. :P

Micah Richards is worth a cool £6m if you manage a super power and can afford it. And I love the feature in which you can stick players down into the reserves until they are match fit.

Edited by Lost Soul