Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because I'm to lazy to go through the thread or find out, how long does the demo run? Is it until the end of December or something?

Yeah, and then I'm 99.9% sure you can continue the game once you buy it.

Yeah you could with the last one. Not a chance I'd continue the demo on with the full game though, rather pointless because it's only a quickstart.

And time for a shameless plug. I was bored the other day so I started making face packs. I've got about 12 done already and I'm planning on at least doing the whole Premiership. Because it's an effort, just wondering if anyone would wanna help me out by making config files for me? Mainly because it's boring, time consuming and I don't really want to. :D

Face Packs

Edited by TMM

I lost to Chesterfield 4-1, but bounced back to beat a strong Swansea side 3-2 after closing down Andy Robinson and Lee Trundle. Two of our goals were penalties and one of theirs was too, so three in total. Then drew 2-2 with Scunthorpe with Stephen Hindmarch scoring a goal. (He's about my age, went to a local school - my friends all make fun of him). His stats are awful technical wise but he has awesome positioning and off the ball stuff etc.

Lost to Crewe 3-0 who were top of the league, and lost to Stoke 1-0 through a controversial goal. I said it was sad that they scored while being offside but we would be able to carry on.

Think thats as far as I got with my Carlisle match, i've only signed the one player as well - young player from Sheffield United. Also established a feeder link with Reading, could have had Palace but Reading give more and are closer so I thought it would be more realistic.

See, realism, aren't you proud of me Tom? >_>

11 days, and I seriously can't wait.

After playing the demo all morning, I, argh, just can't bloody wait.

The consortium planning to buy West Ham revealed they would name Harry Redknapp as manager if they were successful. Great.

I don't get how to view your own feeder clubs and send people on loan there etc. I can other teams feeder clubs, but not mine. Maybe I am just stupid, how do you do it?

I hope the injury bug is fixed, I have about 9 players out injured, had to play Denilson and Song in midfield in my last game and Walcott and Aliadiere up front. Yikes.