Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the scouting system, especially the estimated price of players.

Anyway, my Portsmouth team are fucking owning the league. We may be 8th now, but read me out. We were lingering above relegation, and Baros and Barton aren't living up to their price tags at all.

Untill..

Along came Arsenal, we beat them 3-0. We are the team who constantly picked up draws with teams like Sheffield United etc. We have Everton next, nice, Baros scores a 90th minute goal, we pick up the win. Man Utd are next in line, it's 1-1 and again Baros scores a 90th minute goal. Three out of three so far. It's 2-2 against Fulham, Mendes is fouled in the box in the 90th minute, and again we pick up a victory. Fucking sweet. I'm not complaining.

Edited by Lost Soul

I like the media comparisons. Apparently Chelsea 17-year old Scott Sinclair could be "the next Geoff Hurst"! lol!

Loving the demo so far, never picked up 2006 version so i'll most definatley buy this one when it's released.

Like others have said the tutor feature is really cool. At the moment i've got Henry tutoring Walcott, first game I linked them together Walcott scored.

Not started the actual season yet, about to play my last friendly match and then got a Champions league qualifiers match.

The media is pretty cool, not had a look at the scouting features yet.

blimmin love it. kinda got bored of FM2006 mainly cause i have quite a slow PC but im loving the demo.

joined randomly as Middlesbrough and was loosing 6 on the trot in the league then i get questioned by the media whether i have lost faith in my team i said of course not im 100% behind the team.

then we beat watford 1-0 then spurs 4-1 and then reading 2-0 but now im in debt, the board pay off £4 million but now im 2 million in debt. and only have Yakubu, Viduka and Forsell which are pretty crappy upfront now relying on Boro's damn good youth academy which is good and having them tutored by viduka which is a cool addition.

cant wait until it comes out

It's because you're American.

Oh cheap shot.

No, first I have players complaining that they don't want an unexperienced manager in charge of their squad. Then they get worried when I try to bring in better players and they just don't play for me at all. I know what the problem is, I just don't see a way to avoid it.

I only transfer on a team I pick when someone offers me a great deal, I never go out of my way to sell players and bring in new ones. Considering the rosters are up to date with the close of the first transfer window this year and all.

And I've started two games, one in the Prem with Newcastle where offers came pouring in for like half my squad in the first few days. Then one with Oxford in the Conference (random selection). Figure I'll get used to both lower and upper leagues in the demo.

Edited by damshow

Well, yeah, it's their game. To be frank, they can do whatever the hell they want in it. If they opt to buy the entire Macedonia squad then so what, does it interfere with your game or life?

Well then, shut up. >_>