Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys realize that the play.com leaked version is incomplete correct?

Well that is what SI tells us but then again, they're bound to say that.

Frankly the game looks good even if it is 'incomplete' so whatever else we have coming can only be good.

On a game related note, go Chelsea U18's. Last four games for them:

6-1 vs Bristol Rovers

6-1 vs Gillingham

8-0 vs Southend

7-1 vs Barnet

Poor small clubs and their lack of youth players.

I might be Newport County when the game comes out. They have a youth academy and Man U as a parent club.

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!

I hadn't seen that. It makes more sense now, thanks.

One thing I have noticed, that I'm not sure if I like or not yet, is that when you buy a player, their value changes to whatever you buy them for. For instance I'm playing as Chelsea - to find my way round the game - and bought Klose for 40m, and now his value is 40m. It could be awesome, but it could be crap. Undecided yet.

If it keeps the value of 'lesser' players in check when brought to a big club from a small club then it might help balance things out. It's always been the case in previous games that if you bring in someone from a lower league or one that isn't lavished with media exposure their value could be inflated several times over, leading to mucho profit when sold and further distancing between clubs in terms of spending power.

The offering of players seems to have been fixed too, in a way. Previously you could offer someone for free and then negotiate the price up. Now you can only sell to that club for what you offered.

Huh, seems the demos are offically out now. I was expecting the midnight release that has been much talked about over the past week.

Oh well, gonna finish this half season as Chelsea on the 'unfinished' demo and then try the Strawberry edition.

Well cock, the rapidshare download is down due to technical matinence. More like they underestimated demand. :shifty: Ah well, torrenting, AWAY!

Edited by King ROOOOOOOONEY!