Nintendo Wii

Benji

So what's everyone going to get on release? Wii Sports comes bundled over here, not sure about the other regions. I'm getting Zelda and Red Steel as my main two, and maybe Wii Play if I decide I want it closer to the time.

I still stand by my theory that Red Steel is going to be one of the biggest disappointments in a console's launch, ever.

Anyway, I'll be getting Zelda, without a doubt. Wii Sports is packed in here I'm pretty sure and I'll pick up Wario Ware and Wii Play as well.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not so sure about Red Steel sucking...I mean, at IGN they have a preview of Call of Duty 3 for the Wii and how good the game handles with the weird controller. If COD pulls it off, I am hopeful that Red Steel will too.

But now I am very confused since I have become very interested in the 360 thanks to my cousin getting it and making me(Yes...making me..*cough*) play Perfect Dark all afternoon. Oh well...maybe I will just wait until Christmas after the Wii games are out before making a decision. Funny how 24 hours ago I was willing to put my money down on a Wii at lunch.

When release day comes im gonna be the happyest person in the world. Going all out for the Wii:)

gettin:

extra controller + nunchuck

2 classic controllers

Zelda: Twillight Princess

Red Steel

Excite Truck

Trauma Center

Madden 07

Elebits

and then nobody will see me for weeks maybe months

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I read in gamepro magazine that Nintendo will reveal a final "secret" regarding the Wii shortly before launch. What is your guess? I hope for free Wii points or free Wii Console games for a period of time. Or even just a free Wii Console game with purchase. I dont know what to expect, so what do you think it will be?

Wii VC games revealed...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6160819.html?...estnews;title;2

NES

Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Ice Hockey

Pinball

Soccer

Tennis

Urban Champion

Wario's Woods

Baseball

Solomon's Key

SNES

F-Zero

SimCity

Nintendo 64

Super Mario 64

Sega Genesis

Sonic the Hedgehog

Altered Beast

Golden Axe

Columns

Ecco the Dolphin

Gunstar Heroes

Space Harrier II

Toe Jam & Earl

Ristar

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

TurboGrafx-16

Bonk's Adventure

Super Star Soldier

Victory Run

Bomberman '93

Dungeon Explorer

Meh list so far, but I know it will keep growing. I can't wait for games like Super Mario 3, Super Metroid, more of Legend of Zelda, and hopefully Chrono Trigger and Goldeneye 007 with online play. Oh and Super Smash Brothers with Online play. If that happens, my 360 will start to collect dust.