Nintendo Wii

Benji

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ON SSBB, I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU WITH META KNIGHT, AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME BITCHES.

Unless I also use Meta Knight.

SSBB is gonna be so good. Kind of wish they kept the Ice Climbers though. They were fun to beat up.

And the Wii controller is going to either suck hard or be awesome. Or alternate between games.

Has there been any news on the full line-up? Ice Climbers may still be in.

Why aren't the releasing proper specs e.g. Processor, RAM and Graphic Card?

:/

Does anybody actually care about that stuff? I know Nintendo doesn't, that was a point they made at E3 the last two years. It's not about what's under the hood, it's about the games.

Ok. They have not released specs because it cannot compete with the raw power of the 360 and the PS3 and that is a fact. But as well all know, no one who is going to buy the Wii with that in mind, so if you said "why dont they release specs" in a sarcastic way so that we would feel intimidated by Sony's numbers, you failed miserably.

I am so getting this. Am I going to get a PS3? Yeah, in two or three years once their price is more in my range. Am I getting a Wii at launch? Hell yes!

More info: Classic controller will be $20 and it looks like a cross between the SNES and N64 pads. Very slick, smaller than the Cube controller(just a little bigger than a SNES pad) and with all the buttons needed for playing any of the older games. I think Gamespot has a pic in their "Wii launch center" feature if anyone wants to check it out. NES games will be $5, SNES games will be $8 and 64 games will be $10 according to Gamespot. It can play Gamecube games(good, since I skipped the cube and this gives me a chance to play some cool games at a cheap price).

GT Pro Series and 4x4 Monster Trucks will come with a wheel peripheral bundled in the game. No pedals, just an attachment to make the Wii-mote look and feel like a steering wheel, which increases control. The majority of racing titles will support this peripheral.

That's about it. Oh, and a rumor going around is that 64MB Flash Cards will be only $10, compared to the 360's $40 for the same card.

Sexiest news I've heard in a while: Madden 07 and NHL 07 will be Wii titles, playable with your Wii rod, and for NHL 07, it'll be next gen.

I'm buying an extra controller and taping it to a hockey stick.

Sexiest news I've heard in a while: Madden 07 and NHL 07 will be Wii titles, playable with your Wii rod, and for NHL 07, it'll be next gen.

I'm buying an extra controller and taping it to a hockey stick.

Bwahahaha, that is such a good idea. Just because of that it might convince me to get a sport game other than football. I can see it being a lot more fun playing Ice Hockey than football with the special controller.

Bring on the boxing games~! Fuck, something like Teken would be a complete workout.

Although dodging giant mechanical men and then jumping 6 feet in the air and spinning onto them may be a little too difficult so maybe not a 'complete' workout >_>. Plus I like the idea if I don't want to do all that, I just plug in the standard controllor and play.

Alright, so maybe a Teken style fighter wouldn't work as easily, but imagine a pub fighting game? That would be fantastic. Altho you'd have to have extra motion sensing equipment to attatch to the head and steel capped toes.

'What you lookin' at?'

'Fuck off, you mug'

*kicks off*