Nintendo Wii

Benji

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muddatrucker

So let me get this straight, do I HAVE to use that swinging controller thing or do I have the option for a standard controller for all games?

Basically this controller is the foundations of whether I bother to buy it or not.

God I hope that my order comes in today.

I pre-ordered it a while ago with a service that delivers to my house, as I can't go and get it myself because i'm currently at work.

But they weren't clear about when it would be available to me. :(

Red Steel's a LOT better once you get used to the controls. However, it's still buggy and I'd only recomend it if you aren't a fan of Zelda or Marvel, or, if you have the patience of a saint to wait for the next load of big games in February. Or, of course, if you really want to try out a genuinely fun game that's quite glitchy.

Red Steel's meh, but Zelda's keeping me busy. :) I really enjoy it, and Marvel Ultimate Alliance isn't bad either.

How's the controls on Ultimate Alliance? Word is it's complicated but fun once you get into it. It's my most anticipated game. Red Steel I originally couldn't stand, but it's certainly a grower.

You'll be lucky to get one of these in the UK before Xmas - Nintendo has screwed everyone over by informing retailers (including my employer, the day before launch) that they won't be able to immediately fulfill their previously promised allocation. <_< So people who have pre-ordered (paying the full amont) won't be getting theirs any time soon, so don't be expecting to walk into a shop and buy one any time soon. Also, we're sold out of controllers. :P

Well, I have Zelda, Marvel and Super Monkey Ball.

Zelda is awesome, but for some reason, I dont play much Wii at all. Neverwinter Nights and the City of Arabel RP server got me too hooked right now. Monkey Ball is cool in multiplayer, but the single player game has failed to catch my attention. Marvel is so much like the X-Men Legends games that I have only played it for two hours and I was bored. I am going to trade it in for Metal Slug Anthology later this week.