The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Sorry for not making a bet, I left it too late and went away for the weekend. Not possible to stick me on zero and let me continue? :shifty:

If so, 15 on Italy to win and 5 on Pirlo to score first.

That said, if I'm out, no worries mate. Rules are rules at the end of the day, if so, just disregard this bet and apologies for taking too long about it (Y)

5 on Holland 2/1

5 on France 4/5

10 on Spain 8/11

Also, unless he changes it, Nessosin's bets have been taken as 10 on Holland / 10 on Russia. And I've noted Dirty Johnny's bets down, so he can start on 0 as suggested.

Yet to bet;

Dan

Darloboy

Ellis

FD

Sam_Van_619

9 to 5

Edited by Baddar D

France at 4/5 has to be a steal today, doesn't it? I've gone with that, Holland to win at 2/1 (Italy are favourites, but I think 2/1 is a good price) and a HT/FT result for France, totalling £10 in all.

I spent £10 yesterday as well. £8 on the French Open Final, with the small hope I had on Federer. When that didn't happen, my last £2 was on Germany to win 2-0 at 11/2. So in the end I made a massive £3.

EDIT: And yeah, I've adopted this as the "what bets have you made?" thread. >_>

Edited by Baddar D

I think I posted this in the Euro 2008 thread, but I broke even yesterday with my bets. Bet £11 altogether - had £5 on Croatia at 4/5 which got me £9 back, had £2 on Schweinsteiger to score first, so assuming I get that back, that was my money back on the whole day and I still had £4 on draw-Germany HT/FT, which went down at half-time with Germany still 1-0 up. Still, breaking even for my first day, not bad going.

I'll be heading off the work shortly for a few hours, so I'll miss the Romania vs France game, but will be back in time for Holland vs Italy. You're right Baddar, 4/5 for France is a great price, but I think 7/5 for Italy is also pretty good. So with that in mind, I'm sticking a tenner on a France/Italy to win double which will hopefully net me £43.20. Will probably stick a first goalscorer on for each game at £2 each, and fancy a cheeky £1 on 2-0 Italy at 17/2, which brings me up to £15.

So yeah, maybe people can keep bets to this thread and football talk to the other thread since they're both in sports now.