The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Can I still technically get in this even though most people are done for? Should we perhaps have another go?

Would love to put $4 american dollars on something and see how far I can get it... been saving what other money I do have in my account for the NFL regular season.

Doubt anyone cares if I start posting American sports picks in here as well? Didn't think it warranted another topic but I can easily make one if it jumbles this up/bothers anyone...

GB Packers +12.0
Over 40.5
2 Team Teasers, 1 bet * $50.00
- To Return: 91.65

• Like 1

What's two team teaser then, just a double? Looks a fantastic way to waste $50 on a less than evens bet...

Lmfao, it's called a teaser because I took the odds and moved them each 6 points... thus the reason it also wasn't evens (aka 1.90)

And yeah, I had the over tapped perfectly but I really liked the idea of a close game and Green Bay losing by less than a touchdown.

Also, $50 is really not a lot to bet. You should be betting on average 5-10% of your bankroll at a time. I don't have to post my picks here but I thought others who also gamble would enjoy some banter and discussion.

I'm 0-1. Bet against my picks if you'd like. :lol: Been making money all summer off baseball, and hockey last year was unreal to me. I couldn't care. I enjoy sports so much it's the only form of gambling I partake in, no cards etc.

What's two team teaser then, just a double? Looks a fantastic way to waste $50 on a less than evens bet...

Also, $50 is really not a lot to bet. You should be betting on average 5-10% of your bankroll at a time.

Should I? :/

• Like 1

As it is only the lower leagues I only have a couple of bets on today.

BTTS

- Bradford/Yeovil

- Oldham/Fleetwood

- Peterborough/Port Vale

- Morecambe/Cheltenham

- Wycombe/Bury

- Kidderminster/Gateshead

Triple of away wins

- AFC Wimbledon @ Carlisle

- Shrewsbury @ Hartlepool

- Fleetwood @ Oldham