The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Won a tenner on Villa winning.

Decided to gamble on the UFC.

Put 10 on Tibau and Santos winning, that got me a fiver free bet, which went on Andrade and Alcantara winning - along with an extra quid.

So that went well.

Almost included on Arlovski in one of 'em, gutted I didn't. I had a feeling he'd win and his odds were great.

• Like 1

How come I can't combine "Chelsea to win against Schalke" and "Chelsea v Schalke to have more than 2.5 goals" into one bet? <_<

I mean I can find other bets, but I don't really see the problem with that. It doesn't contradict itself or anything.

Eh, fuck it:

Selection: Double of Chelsea to beat Schalke (1/3) and Bayern v Man City to have over 2.5 goals (13/20)

Stake: £7

Odds: 1.19/1

Returns: £15.40

My Liverpool-supporting friend stuck £4 on Villa to win at 10/1.

At least that was a little something to cheer him up...before he gets married tomorrow. :shifty:

He's not a supporter. You never bet on your team to lose

How come I can't combine "Chelsea to win against Schalke" and "Chelsea v Schalke to have more than 2.5 goals" into one bet? <_<

I mean I can find other bets, but I don't really see the problem with that. It doesn't contradict itself or anything.

Eh, fuck it:

Selection: Double of Chelsea to beat Schalke (1/3) and Bayern v Man City to have over 2.5 goals (13/20)

Seeing this a bit late but I know Bet365 offer a 'Chelsea and over 2.5 goals' bet, as do a couple other bookies (Paddy Power and William Hill do, I think). Who are you using? Edited by Dynamite

Eh, fuck it:

Seeing this a bit late but I know Bet365 offer a 'Chelsea and over 2.5 goals' bet, as do a couple other bookies (Paddy Power and William Hill do, I think). Who are you using?

It was bet365. If they offer it as a single standard thing then I guess that might be why it didn't like me trying to add them separately......I just couldn't see the single one in the listings. :shifty: