The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Need goals from Birmingham (@Derby), Leyton Orient (@Peterborough) MK Dons and Preston (against each other) to complete a six game BTTS for £155.48 (£5 stake)

and

Need goals in the Wigan/Leeds and Swindon/Notts County game to complete another six game BTTS for £204.17 (£5 stake)

So, lets continue all these goals today, eh?

Yeah, that's why I always a few BTTS bets, even if a team is six down, if they get a consolation goal that is all I need to care about.

Derby is a risky shout, I have that as a draw on my Super6, Birmingham are in decent nick at the minute.

I'll put this in here rather than the Cheltenham one. Mum working at the local petrol station has a horse box come in and watches the horses while the driver pops to the loo and phones me at work asking if there was any racing Huntingdon today. Based on a chance encounter leading to her telling me to put a couple of quid on all of Jonjo O'Neills runners, she's now looking at a decent win on a treble now... Don't know why I bother looking at form!

£300 based on a chance encounter at work.... She's rather pleased with herself!

Edited by lanky316

• 2 weeks later...

Spurs, Arsenal, Sheff Utd, Southampton and Cardiff currently coming in for me at just short if 12/1.

Had a win and BTTS double on Norwich and Huddersfield, Norwich 3-1 up and Huddersfield are one down but have missed 2 penalties. Bloody dog botherers.

Less said about by BTTS bet the better. Edit: ooh Barnsley equaliser will help though. Just need Swansea and Villa to each score as well as Blackburn and Wednesday.

• 3 weeks later...