The Sports Betting thread

Liam

I cashed out before the goal came 😑😑😑

If Arsenal go ahead and win, I would've won $90 😑

I cashed out to at least get my money back since I was mad I didn't cash out during the City/Southampton game when I could've still turned $5 into $30. Now I'm just here shaking my head in a disappointed, angry shock

• Sad 1

If I just can get an Arsenal 2-0 win, I'll still win great money today 😭

I'm so mad at myself for cashing out there. Losing $10 is always worth it when there's just one goal needed.

I don't feel bad about cashing out anymore 😑

Was really hoping Leicester were going to go on on and win that. Bets for them to win and at 2-1 would've turned $4 into $83 I think. Was worth it since I'm still up about $650 since Project Restart

Big day coming I hope! If Southampton don't lose against Brighton, I'm turning $10 into $104 off a parlay of West Ham, Burnley, & Southampton win/draw. If Spurs and Barca win on top of that result, I'll get another $148 off a $5.

No whammy no whammy!