Gears of War

Laice07

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Ellis, don't try to bring logic into this. I am clearly the source of all evil in the world, because Kraigy lagged when shooting me. Don't try to be intelligent about this.

Sure, Zan lags steadily and surely, but what do you expect!? He's across the entire world from us! (¬_¬)

But at least you can still kill him. The only time he killed me in odd circumstances what when I ran past him, then about three seconds later he stuck a grenade into the air where I used to be. But that's probably just a glitch though, a lot of this bizarreness happens when there's no lag.

There was one day when me and three Halo clanmates were playing and we kept killing each other in really weird ways like chainsawing through walls, shooting arrows into invisible sections of opponent's bodies, and so on. It was very odd, and instead of getting angry, we all just ended up pissing ourselves laughing.

Short version: Kaney needs to get off of his PC when he's on the 360.

Sure, Zan lags steadily and surely, but what do you expect!? He's across the entire world from us! (¬_¬)

But at least you can still kill him. The only time he killed me in odd circumstances what when I ran past him, then about three seconds later he stuck a grenade into the air where I used to be. But that's probably just a glitch though, a lot of this bizarreness happens when there's no lag.

There was one day when me and three Halo clanmates were playing and we kept killing each other in really weird ways like chainsawing through walls, shooting arrows into invisible sections of opponent's bodies, and so on. It was very odd, and instead of getting angry, we all just ended up pissing ourselves laughing.

Short version: Kaney needs to get off of his PC when he's on the 360.

I know, but my XBL runs through my PC connection, so what can I do about it?

Stop your fucking downloads, motherfucker. (¬_¬)

Kidding aside. I also have that set-up, but I turn all the programs off and I usually get assigned neutral host (in Halo 2, etc). So it really shouldn't affect anything unless you keep internet-using programs on. I just assume you have a shitty ISP like NTL or AOL.

Edited by The Kraig

I have AOL, but you can't use internet protocol sharing because AOL has their own shitty browsers and stuff, so I've had to set up a PPPOE connection to allow for XBL to connect through the PC. All I ever have on usually is that connection, Firefox and XBL. Sometimes MSN, which is necessary since I more often than not can't use my mic :(

I found the best strategy was to immediately tell him to Regroup; if he dies at any point where you can't res him ASAP you're pretty much fucked (as you can't take RAAM and his hand Troika 1v1), but if he's alive and RAAM's attention is split between firing at Dom and firing at you, you have an OK chance.

Every time Dom died, RAAM would just march down the train, and when I went to run away he just mowed me down with the Troika because he didn't have anybody else to shoot at. When I finally got him, he was shooting at Dom when I ran to the other end of the train.

You really, really shouldn't be relying on AI Dom during the RAAM fight, especially not on Hardcore/Insane. If you use the same method Zan posted about earlier then you should be killing him before he comes anywhere near you, on Casual. Regardless of what Dom does. On the higher difficulty levels, you're almost always on your own, so you should really get used to it :P