FA Cup Thread

DFF

Dunn is pure rubbish tho. >_>

As I said, for us thats pretty much a B team. Arsenal can rotate 25 players pretty much and still come out with very strong sides. We cant so we opted to play defensive as fuck and maybe get a goal or take the replay. Not pretty or fun, but best shot we had at the game and we took it. Sorry if it means an extra game or we prevented you from playing.

They can rotate 25 generic French identikit players :P

Well done to Reading though. I forgot half of my fantasy footy teams are Man Utd players and was chearing them southern lads on! Hurrah!

I have absolutely no faith in Spurs going to Fulham and getting anything other than tonked though :ohwell:

But...but we only have eight French players left :'(

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. Was out playing footy this afternoon so only heard the result. Gotta watch MOTD tonight and will thoroughly enjoy it - Keane cos he's a legend of the highest order, and Berbatov cos he's in my fantasy team! Now, onto the quarters and Blackburn at home :P

I was absolutely gutted by the performance yesterday. I think 4-0 was a bit flattering in some aspects, but it wasn't in others. Basically, it was a game of margins, and we had chances, Spurs had chances, but with the quality of Keane and Berbatov, you were always going to take yours, while we just lacked any decisiveness in all honesty.

I didn't see it properly, but I thought Montella's sending off was a little harsh, though perhaps by the letter of the law.

• 2 weeks later...