Best Goal Ever...?

alldaws1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree with all of that, except 'Scholes is a World Class player.' WTF are you smoking? Sure, he's great for a ginger fella, but he's not world class, and never was. Top quality at his peak? maybe, but never, ever world class. Even Gerrard and Lampard are barely World Class.

Paul Scholes is so underrated and overlooked it's sickening. In his prime he was certainly World Class, he just wasn't an arrogant prick like most World Class players are, so people overlook him.

I'll agree with all of that, except 'Scholes is a World Class player.' WTF are you smoking? Sure, he's great for a ginger fella, but he's not world class, and never was. Top quality at his peak? maybe, but never, ever world class. Even Gerrard and Lampard are barely World Class.

Paul Scholes is so underrated and overlooked it's sickening. In his prime he was certainly World Class, he just wasn't an arrogant prick like most World Class players are, so people overlook him.

That's not even his best goal. Dalian scored loads of great ones. His best is from the 92-93 season for villa at home to Liverpool. A defender heads the ball out from a corner, Dean Saunders picks it up and crosses it to Dalian, who's literally stood where the byline meets the edge of the 6 yard box. And he still volleys it home, despite having three defenders and the keeper around him. Not only was it out of the top draw, it was dripping liquid gold.

Very good freekick, hardly best goal ever though. Basically a shitter and less meaningful version of Roberto Carlos' freekick in the worldcup against France.

I don't count freekicks when I think of the best goals either.

Just being picky, but the Carlos freekick wasn't at a World Cup. It was in that Tournoi de France tournament in 1997. Which we won by the way >_>

Also, to add to the thread. I know this isn't a 'goal', and yes, there are a lot better, but I just can't stop watching

over and over again.