24 Season 6 ***Spoilers *** for episodes that have aired

TGC

*EMMY SPOILERS*

24 WINS

KIEFER SUTHERLAND WINS

ALL OTHER SHOWS BASK IN THEIR INFERIORITY

Make no mistake about it, that was the best hour of TV you'll see this year. Awesome moral relativism, awesome acting and the biggest holy shit ending of anything in years.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ, I thought the thing that was going to leave everyone speechless at the end of hour 4 was Jack shooting Curtis but then the nuke goes off. Too bad we don't get to see Kumar anymore, but we get the real Jack back next episode.

Guest President Ringiah Bartlet

RINGO = WINNER.

TGC, SRAR, BEATNIK, FITZY AND ROC = LOSER.

RINGO = FAGFACE = WINNER.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, ATOMIC BOMB!

I still say you cheated, but the show is so good I don't care :P

Its funny though, because you would think they've got Arabic people to write dialogue when they're doing scenes in Arabic, but really, they're just telling most of the actors "go out there and say this" :P.

24 is run strangely though. In a recent interview with Kiefer, he said they had only realized this year that they already had him saying "the following takes place between x and y" enough times to never to do it again. He spent 5 seasons repeating it even though they had it by season one, season two if they were too lazy to edit out the "of the California Presidential Primary".

Its funny though, because you would think they've got Arabic people to write dialogue when they're doing scenes in Arabic, but really, they're just telling most of the actors "go out there and say this" :P .

Its funny though, because you would think they've got Arabic people to write dialogue when they're doing scenes in Arabic, but really, they're just telling most of the actors "go out there and say this" :P .

It's probably more about finding actors capable of saying it than writers capable of writing it. If nothing else they could easily find translators for whatever they write in English, but what's the point if your actors are going to have to pronounce it phonetically? The show is made for English speakers; I hardly think this is a major flaw.

I hate you Ringo. I really hate you. :( Why didn't I jump on your side while I had the chance, >_>

Episode 3, outside of the whole car crash setup thing, was meh. Didn't really like that episode. But episode 4 was great.

And wow, what an episode it was. The bomb goes off! That was awesome. And Curtis is dead and I love it as he was being a huge fag throughout these episodes. So while I hate Ringo for winning, I also like it cause I just am not liking Curtis. And Jack throwing up and saying he cannot do it was great and then the look in his eyes as the Atomic bomb goes off was just a great ending. Four more bombs might go off and I can't wait. Bring back Aaron Pearce! :@:@:@:@:@

They haven't confirmed Curtis as being dead yet, you realize (of course, the survival rate of ANYONE in 24 from gunshots that come off like they could kill them is pretty terrible). Though either way he's pretty much been written out for the rest of the day if not the series.

Which is a pity, because Curtis was awesome in Day 4 and Day 5 and they come off as being hellbent to replace/kill off any awesome character who isn't Jack Bauer.

They haven't confirmed Curtis as being dead yet, you realize (of course, the survival rate of ANYONE in 24 from gunshots that come off like they could kill them is pretty terrible). Though either way he's pretty much been written out for the rest of the day if not the series.

Which is a pity, because Curtis was awesome in Day 4 and Day 5 and they come off as being hellbent to replace/kill off any awesome character who isn't Jack Bauer.

:o a nuke... on US soil... in a populated area...

Wow.

There is one thing I don't like about these first four episodes and that's the obvious attempt to draw in female viewers. The sudden surge in the amount of relationships on the show, the strong female lawyer protecting her man, etc. I think it's insulting to any woman who enjoys the show to think that they need "girly" elements to appeal to them.