The Mafia Discussion Thread

I think, since I've got fuck-all else to do lately, I'm going to start designing Sons of Anarchy Season 2 Mafia.

I suppose it's down to learning style, but reading games doesn't really help all that much. You just have to keep playing in them and you'll eventually get better.

That said, though, any of RW or Sousa's mafias are usually a treat. Same goes for Josh's games.

Thanks, Cloudy. Makes sense. Experience is the best teacher, I suppose.

Also, I think DYSI did a good job in the newbie mafia. He wasn't really suspicious, until Marco claimed cop and outed him. Then he started to fall apart a bit, but I think overall he did pretty well for a newbie.

I just read through the Scrubs mafia. I was just curious as to why Ruki didn't make Elliot a real character. Did he keep her out of the game intentionally and then tell the mafia that she would be a safeclaim? I didn't know that sometimes mafia mods did that.

Also, Pizza, I know you're an asshole, but you're a likeable asshole.

I just read through the Scrubs mafia. I was just curious as to why Ruki didn't make Elliot a real character. Did he keep her out of the game intentionally and then tell the mafia that she would be a safeclaim? I didn't know that sometimes mafia mods did that.

Also, Pizza, I know you're an asshole, but you're a likeable asshole.

Bingo.

Yeah, I wish it happened more often. Too many times there's "There's no way Abby isn't in this game" situations, and the possibility that the mod is giving mafia strong safeclaims like that means that townies have to get by on their play without having the "I'm the main character!" get out of jail free card.

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah, I wish it happened more often. Too many times there's "There's no way Abby isn't in this game" situations, and the possibility that the mod is giving mafia strong safeclaims like that means that townies have to get by on their play without having the "I'm the main character!" get out of jail free card.

Helloooooooo, West Wing!

The town was really poor in that Alias game, if I remember. Wasn't it a flawless scum victory? I enjoyed running that game, t'was fun.

I remember RW's Arkham Aslyum was the game I was most invested in that I've ever played. I'm still annoyed at Be for basically coming in and winning the town that game. :P