The Mafia Discussion Thread

So I follow the Arrow/Flash Mafia thread because it's Arrow and Flash and I'm still trying to figure out how exactly Mafia is played. I just saw the drama and wanted to address something and figured this might be the best place to do it without intruding on the thread or getting another PM chain in my full box..

Spoiler

@The Saint Buddy, I used to be on the "Donators are mean and target the Normies" train because in some ways it used to actually be a little bit of an issue in the EWR section with it being treated like a playground but it's really, really not the case anymore. There's no real animosity coming from the Donators side on anything. You tried using diaries getting little views and feedback as a point but look, I'm not a donator and I get views and I get feedback. The few feedback posts I've gotten are more than a lot of people get Donator or not. And before you try to point out that I used to be a Donator...dude I could have redonated right after Christmas when I had money but I chose not to because I'm pretty sure there are things written about me in the secret place I really don't want to see because I occasionally say something someone takes as stupid or gets pissed off at and I also didn't find the ability to see who liked my posts to be worth the money(Though the PM storage is tempting right now <_<). I'm not part of some super secret circle jerk Clique(Because there isn't one) and I do just fine here. You just have to try and be a reasonable and productive member and try to make friends and you'll be treated like everyone else, green name,red name, orange name or black name.

Edited by Kirkland

22 minutes ago, Kirkland said:

So I follow the Arrow/Flash Mafia thread because it's Arrow and Flash and I'm still trying to figure out how exactly Mafia is played. I just saw the drama and wanted to address something and figured this might be the best place to do it without intruding on the thread or getting another PM chain in my full box..

Hide contents

@The Saint Buddy, I used to be on the "Donators are mean and target the Normies" train because in some ways it used to actually be a little bit of an issue in the EWR section with it being treated like a playground but it's really, really not the case anymore. There's no real animosity coming from the Donators side on anything. You tried using diaries getting little views and feedback as a point but look, I'm not a donator and I get views and I get feedback. The few feedback posts I've gotten are more than a lot of people get Donator or not. And before you try to point out that I used to be a Donator...dude I could have redonated right after Christmas when I had money but I chose not to because I'm pretty sure there are things written about me in the secret place I really don't want to see because I occasionally say something someone takes as stupid or gets pissed off at and I also didn't find the ability to see who liked my posts to be worth the money(Though the PM storage is tempting right now <_<). I'm not part of some super secret circle jerk Clique(Because there isn't one) and I do just fine here. You just have to try and be a reasonable and productive member and try to make friends and you'll be treated like everyone else, green name,red name, orange name or black name.

I dunno if you saw the train wreck he caused in the Support Centre, but believe me, half the mods have been trying to get him to listen to reason and he flatly refuses so I'm afraid you're unlikely to change his mind.

But it's cool you're trying to learn about Mafia! Feel free to ask in here if you want to know stuff.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Evil ZerOverlord said:

I dunno if you saw the train wreck he caused in the Support Centre, but believe me, half the mods have been trying to get him to listen to reason and he flatly refuses so I'm afraid you're unlikely to change his mind.

But it's cool you're trying to learn about Mafia! Feel free to ask in here if you want to know stuff.

Stop stop stop stop stop. In what way did I cause a "train wreck" in the Support Centre?

Did I quote or mention anyone in it? No.
Was it me asking a question to the Mods & Admins? Yes

Did you people jump in for no reason? Yes.

Do I force you people to post on that thread when no one was speaking to you? No.

Did you people just randomly post garbage so it'd get the thread closed and I would conveniently not get an answer? Yes.

So it's my fault because......?

Moving on... 

Enjoying the Flash/Arrow game so far. Going back to new game discussion, who else has one in the works? When I get some free time I shall sit down and work on my sherlock holmes themed one. 

5 hours ago, The Saint said:

Stop stop stop stop stop. In what way did I cause a "train wreck" in the Support Centre?

Did I quote or mention anyone in it? No.
Was it me asking a question to the Mods & Admins? Yes

Did you people jump in for no reason? Yes.

Do I force you people to post on that thread when no one was speaking to you? No.

Did you people just randomly post garbage so it'd get the thread closed and I would conveniently not get an answer? Yes.

So it's my fault because......?

Listen. I'm not going to respond to what you've said, because multiple people already explained it all to you and your response was to ignore anything that you didn't like. I've tried to be patient and reasonable with you, and it was a complete waste of time. My patience has now run out. I've had to put up with a significant amount of bullshit thanks to your whiny, self-entitled crybaby antics, and I've had enough of you wasting my time and other people's time. If your next post isn't an apology for the trouble you've caused, don't bother posting it. Just go away.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tetsuya Nerfo said:

Been years since I last played, but all the drama lately is giving me the mafia itch. Any sign-ups currently open? Layout of this sub is a bit hard to follow.

Since YouPick started things up again, it's pretty much just been one game at a time, so I imagine anyone wanting to run a game is waiting for Ace's game to wind down.

• Like 1