The Mafia Discussion Thread

You're saying it's about ethics in Mafia games?

1 hour ago, C-MILrose said:

Not a great day for me in the ol' M-Cube. :(

This makes me even more mad because I had you pegged as mafia in Star Wars. :( 

20 minutes ago, C-MILrose said:

See something, say something. :D

I had you figured out as well. I wish you'd have tried to win with us instead of the town.

We can discuss after the game. Don't tease me! 

1 minute ago, E C Fork! said:

Reading some of these new mafia games have been fun. I wish I could actually play but I think I take shit too personally sometimes. Some good games coming up though it appears.

You should still play! It's all just fun, although I can understand how it might get a bit to you if your just getting it constantly. But in the end it's just a game on an internet forum, if you're keen then get back into it. Seems we're always looking for good active players. 

You gotta remember, when someone says something you don't like about you in mafia, they're talking about the character you are playing, not you yourself.

Most of the time anyway. :P

You should definitely give it a shot though!  Its super fun, I'm jonesing for my mafia fix after I forgot to sign up for either of the currently running games...

• Like 1

A block always has first priority (outside of a prioritiser role prioritising another role) and kills are always last. (Outside of a Deprioritiser) Redirectors tend to go second (unless they redirect a blocker, then they have first priority).

Then it's really up to you. Like, if you have two blocking roles, and one of those roles targets the other blocker, does the other blocker's block still go through? You can decide that with RNG or your own discretion.

More experienced runners might be able to give you more info.

• Like 1