The Mafia Discussion Thread

I targetted Eddie the 1st night and Norro the 2nd night. The plan was for hopefully DMN and Split to stay alive and not get lynched then the 3rd night target one of them and put suspicion on the other

I redirected any actions against me onto Eddie Night zero, and DMN night 1. I think 3 killers hit Eddie night zero, at least one of them was aiming for me. I would have protected Split and redirected onto DMN or LCS, whoever survived the lynch.

I redirected any actions against me onto Eddie Night zero, and DMN night 1. I think 3 killers hit Eddie night zero, at least one of them was aiming for me. I would have protected Split and redirected onto DMN or LCS, whoever survived the lynch.

Two killers, one you redirected, and one who went after him.

You've remembered Night 0.

The Nostalgia Chick used the assistance of Nella to block you.

Spoony used Paw's night action on The Angry Video Game Nerd.

Benzaie danced, redirecting a kill targeted towards him to That Chick with The Goggles.

2 Men killed That Chick With The Goggles, one was redirected, the other wasn't.

An unknown person attempted to recruit you into their cult, but realized you weren't who they were looking for.

Dominic The Bartender investigated That Guy With The Glasses.

Chester A. Bum protected you.

Clara targeted Dr. Insano. She did nothing and passed out on his couch.

Terl copied Chester A. Bum's ability.

You are Michael Cole, WWE.Com Aligned Despiser of The Internet

You may pm me a player's name each night and you'll eliminate them.

You've also picked out a safeclaim, sure it's just a nametag you found on the convention center floor, but they might buy it, right?

You win when you're the last man standing.

I wanted to go Vintage on everyones asses :( Really wanna kno if LCS was scum or not

Edited by davidmarrio

Man, I was scummy as shit and you had me dead to rights. I took a big risk claiming the Norro kill, but the real vig must have been dead. I was going to kill you that night and go WIFOM if I was called on it or investigated.

That was the best three-man mafia group ever. Norro, Sousa, and I. If I'd been thinking, I should have known nabeel was scum, because we had an investigator, and knew LCS's role. Norro never should have died, because he had stolen Ellis's night protection, but apparently got blocked AND killed.

You never would have got me lynched, though. I was unlynchable as long as Sousa was alive, and Sousa couldn't be NK'd as long as I was alive. I just didn't want to put that out there yet, so I took a risk, knowing I had it in my back pocket.

Ellis didn't have night protection, he was the doc, he protected me. I thought for sure my number was punched since Norro stole his ability.

But damn, I convinced myself that you were clean.....good thing the game died :shifty:

• Like 1

Hm, I targetted Sousa night one and he targetted LCS. So I targetted two scum.

DMN you put up a really decent defense. I was doubting myself for moment; but I would've been banging my head if the town hadn't lynched you that day period.

My defense was good enough to get people to unvote, and that's all I needed. Like I said, as long as one other member of our mafiawas alive (we had no don, we chose who got what at the start), I was unlynchable.

Norro was allowed to protect himself, so, if he hadn't been blocked, he wouldn't have died. He could steal abilities, and save three of them.

As for LCS, he was town, nabeel was scum.