Vendetta

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bobby Kielty, how you doin'?

:wub:

Seconded. This guy jumps from nowhere to be a Boston sports legend. :wub:

This is just so great. I'm at the bar, we're all going nuts when Papelbon struck the PH out. Incredible.

Fuck A-Rod. Fuck him up his goddamn asshole. I don't want him in Boston. The fact that he waits until the 6th inning or so of the clinching game of the World Series means he's a total fucking douchebag who wants attention. So, fuck him.

I'd rather bring back Mike Lowell. We got a chant going at Coors Field, minutes long, resign Lowell. Yes, please, Red Sox please do.

Edited by Lowerdeck

Kudos to the Sox even though I wanted Colorado to win. Boston just imposed their will on the Rockies, they didn't stand a chance. I thought at the beginning of the season that Boston's pitching wouldn't hold up. Damn was I wrong. Beckett signed at a bargain 10 mill per and that bullpen emerging into one of the best in recent memory, this team is one to be reckoned with for the next 5 years at the least.

Red Sox need to let Lowell go. He's gonn be what 34 on opening day? He wants a 4 year deal in the $40-$50 million range. Let him go to the Yankees. Red Sox should make a push for A-Rod.

Yes...the M's and Rangers have been places since A-Rod left. <_< This idea about A-Rod and clutch needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The man single handedly carried his team this year. Red Sox need to let Lowell go. The man is coming off of a career year and WILL NOT touch those #s again.

A-Rod might put up better numbers, yes. However, he's [A] going to be extremely overpaid. He's not clutch much (only have we seen that this year) and chokes in the playoffs every year. [C] He's a douche.

He needs to go to San Francisco and become the face of a team, where everything can be built around him. He can't thrive in places like New York or Boston with media staring at his every move and around fans who are total assholes. (Yeah, we Boston fans are assholes, I'll admit it.) A-Rod needs to be the single star, not surrounded by other big names or local loves. It can't be A-Rod w/ Jeter, Posada, Mo, Abreu, Matsui, Clemens, etc... It can't be A-Rod with Ortiz, Manny, Varitek, Pedroia, Ellsbury, Papelbon, Beckett, etc...

Dammit, why do the Rockies have to go out like punk bitches? Surely the power of the Beckett and Coco Crisp wasn't all there is to Boston's true magic...

Personally, I attribute Colorado laying down to their long break, as well as Beckett, Pap and the Boston lineup just being relentless throughout.

A-Rod may be the best player, ever. Honestly, there should be 30 teams lining up to sign him. Yankee fans are fucking idiots who didn't know what they had. If I owned a team, I'd give Boras a blank check and say whatever he fills in is fair. I'd love for the Tigers to get him. An infield with Guillen, Polanco, Renteria and A-Rod would be lovely.

BTW, loved the Tigers getting Renteria.

It would be funny to see the Blue Jays splurge and sign A-Rod, since all that would have to happen would be that Paul Godfrey would need to convince Ted Rogers that bringing in Rodriguez would be a good thing. He convinced Rogers that Frank Thomas was a good signing.