The 2007 Major League Baseball Thread

Vendetta

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wwebone

Yeah, the Indians absolutely needed to win one of their first two games. And tonight, Boston's in our house. I know a few people going to The Jake tonight, I made sure to tell them to give Boston hell tonight.

Guest wwebone

Well, it's the bottom of the 8th, Indians lead 7-3. It's been a good game, but it looks like my boys will pull out another win. And then, all we've gotta do is win one more. I'm lovin' it. (H)

Guest wwebone

This is great, I can't friggin' wait until Thursday.

However, I am sick and tired of the media, always looking past the Tribe, making excuses for teams that lose against us and all types of bullshit like that. The Cleveland Indians have been rocking the playoffs and kicking all kinds of ass. I'm so pissed at being looked past, the media is so biased, it's not even funny.

Edited by wwebone