What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Buuut, I think the voice makes a whole deal of sense. I can understand why people find it annoying, but it adds to his image and, most importantly, it's drastically different from Bruce Wayne. I hate that about films when the superhero uses the same voice as his alter ego. Eventually, you'd get found out.

Oh yeah, I know, but it seems like he put more emphasis on it in The Dark Knight compared to Batman Begins.

To be fair, I think that has more to do with him being Batman a lot more in Dark Knight than he was in Batman Begins.

Oh yeah, I know, but it seems like he put more emphasis on it in The Dark Knight compared to Batman Begins.

To be fair, I think that has more to do with him being Batman a lot more in Dark Knight than he was in Batman Begins.

Yeah, I could see that, but it just seemed like when he was Batman in Batman Begins it wasn't as loud than it was in The Dark Knight.

And thinking about it, could've been on purpose by the sound editors since The Dark Knight is supposed to be more intense than Batman Begins and that could've been their way of trying to emphasize that.

The Baader Meinhof Complex. It's about a group of German left-wing terrorists called the RAF. They opposed the Vietnam War, capitalism, so on, terrorized Germany during the Munich Olypmic Games, so forth. Anyway, it was quite damned long, but it was also damned good. Everyone ought to watch it.

I've got it in my Netflix queue and have been putting it off for a while. Good to hear.

Since it's so long, admittedly it begins to drag towards the end, and there also isn't enough of a focus on the new recruits in the RFA. However, the acting was superb, the cinematography was great, it very much 'captures' the atmosphere of it all, and the first part of the movie, setting everything up is really, really well done. I still very much liked it, and I can forgive for maybe a few admitted broad strokes over some things because I'm not hardcore German history buff. Had the acting not been so good I think I would have been more critical about it.

Watched Wrong Side Of Town starring Batista and RVD today. Batista is in it for like 15 minutes tops and gets top billing..rather odd. But he has some of hte best lines in the movie, seems much more suited as an "action star" then RVD does. Give the movie a firm C-

This Film Is Not Yet Rated - A very interesting look at the movie industry. I hate silly X/10 ratings, so I'll just say check out a synopsis, and if you seem interested you'll probably like the movie.

...and yeah, its four or so years old by now, and most of you have probably seen it, but...

dry.gif