What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

According To Jim:

My god, the characters are so BRILLIANT... Jim, Andy, Dana, Cheryl, the kids, the extras... I mean... ALL THE CHARACTERS are so but so great, they have their own spark and they're different but very very hilarious at the same level each one... every episode it's awesome, and the actors are awesome too, even the little kids (I always get bump when a little kid is on TV because I know their not gonna make me laugh)...

I'm a big FRIENDS, Seinfeld, Two And A Half Men, Every other Sitcom fan, but I can assure that According To Jim deserves his spot as at least in The Top 10 Best Sitcoms ever!!

Actually, the most of the rant videos I see on YouTube are as simple as your post...

Welcome to YouTube. It isn't very good for videos of boring people talking boring stuff.

Saw Toy Story 3 today, 10/10 it was a perfect movie. The ending was so poignant and hopefully a new generation will get to enjoy the stories of Buzz and Woody in say 10 years time. Really did feel like the final part of my childhood came to a close today which was both sad and good, crazy how a movie can make me feel like that, especially one about some toys!