What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Just watched CHAPPiE and I quite liked it mostly because three of my favourite people are in it; Sharlto Copely, Watkin Tudor Jones (apparently now called Ninja) and Yolandi Visser. I have a soft spot for South African accents and Yolandi is really hot in a weird way.

Haha, watched this the other day and thought it was awful. Copley's great, but the Die Antwood stuff was so horrible. They can't act, and their contribution to the soundtrack is just so bad. I thought it started well and just got to the point where it was laughably bad. 

Just watched CHAPPiE and I quite liked it mostly because three of my favourite people are in it; Sharlto Copely, Watkin Tudor Jones (apparently now called Ninja) and Yolandi Visser. I have a soft spot for South African accents and Yolandi is really hot in a weird way.

Haha, watched this the other day and thought it was awful. Copley's great, but the Die Antwood stuff was so horrible. They can't act, and their contribution to the soundtrack is just so bad. I thought it started well and just got to the point where it was laughably bad. 

You're laughably bad! :angry:

Nah, that's not true. You're the bestest, Jimmy :wub:

You have made a very powerful enema.

Altho I can see why it isn't every ones up of tea, I just like Die Antwoord because they have a weird look and sound.

I know it's for kids, but Star Wars Rebels is my favourite non Lego Star Wars thing since Return of the Jedi. It's set in a time period that's actually interesting, the storylines and characters are decent, and Billy Dee Williams keeps popping up. Also James Earl Jones.

• Like 1

Ant Man ranks nicely along the other Marvel first instalments. It's a bit awkward at times, but it has a cast that really delivers on the laughs, even when the drama doesn't quite hit the heights it should. So happy to see Paul Rudd carry the film so confidently and make a seamless transition to action leading man. Liked it a lot. 

• Like 1