What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

003_PEARL_HARBOR_WAR.jpg

Pearl Harbour: 7.5/10

I think CBC is retarded since they advertised it starting at 8, which they did, but they cut out the first hour. I watched Pearl Harbour earlier and I don't remember the movie starting on December 7th. Oh well, twasn't bad.

B00005JM9N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

From Justin To Kelly - * or (2/10) - (N)

I'm sure you heard screaming last night...that was me. I screamed every time a stupid song came up for no reason. Musicals usually lead in to their numbers, this one just all of a sudden starts them for no reason....and then people dance with strangers and all sorts of craziness ensues.

I'm sure you heard screaming last night...that was me. I screamed every time a stupid song came up for no reason. Musicals usually lead in to their numbers, this one just all of a sudden starts them for no reason....and then people dance with strangers and all sorts of craziness ensues. 

Don't forget about the amazing Song selection(especially at the end) :P By far the worst movie I have ever seen.

Don't forget about the amazing Song selection(especially at the end) :P By far the worst movie I have ever seen.

Very true, and oddly enough, it was more fun to watch than any movie I've ever seen. I think someone seeing this as their first movie would realise how unforgivably terrible it was. Again though, fun fun fun!

I was gonna see Garden State tonight, but apparently only LA and NY whores get it this week. Us Torontonians gotta wait until the 6th of August :angry: .

I, Robot - 8.5/10 - Just got back from the theater tonight and I really enjoyed it. I've always been a fan of Will Smith's (well accept Men in Black II) and I thought he did a good job in this movie. The only problem I have is that the movie is set only 30-some years from now (don't remember exactly) and I don't see us being THAT technologically advanced by then...but then it is just a movie so I try not to think too hard about that. Very enjoyable action flick that was more than just a shoot em up.

Thunderbirds: 3/10

Oh how hate going with my little sister to the theatres, but unlike Garfield, this had nothing redeeming about it. Not even the sweetness of Jennifer Love Hewitt. Movies like this make me appreciate movies like Garfield, which I don't think it should do, actually no movie should do that. Oh, Harry Potter, how miss you.....

Anyway for anyone wanting to watch this don't.... watch the first and second Spy Kids movies, comparing this movie to SPy Kids, is like Comparing Jean Claude Van Dammes acting ability with Tom Hanks. But I gave it a 3, because the ships looked cool. Worst movie of 2004 folks. The TV series is better then this.

Edited by Laice_

Down With Love: 6/10

Starts very well with some good jokes but as it goes on you feel that they writers were running out of ideas. And the ending sucks!

Runaway Jury: 7.5/10

A great cast and a good film. Kinda hard to follow at times but in the end it all is gd.

I can be a trendwhore too.

garfield-movie-poster.jpg

Garfield the Movie - 5.5-6/10

I marked out at the start because Garfield reminded me of my cat, but then after a while he seemed to get fatter and less cute. The good points include Nermal, the guy from Road Trip and Jennifer Love Hewitt as a hot nurse in short dresses and a handful of cool moments. The bad points include Bill Murray singing and the lame ass jokes that he got through out the film. I didn't really buy Murray as Garfield. In theory he's a good choice, however in the film Garfield is a tad too pro active and upbeat. Murray would have been a great choice for the lazy, surly Garfield I remember from the 'Garfield and Friends' cartoon, but in the film his dry voice doesn't fit a fat, dancing cat.

B00003CXWM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Heartbreakers - **1/2 or (5/10) - (N)

It's bad and at times has lamer than lame humor, but the movie is almost single-handedly saved by Leesus Christ(Jason Lee) and JLH's somewhat witty banter throughout.

B00005UQ9W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Thirteen Ghosts - *1/2 or (3/10) - (N)

This just plain sucks...

B00005JKJS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Riding In Cars With Boys - *** or (6/10) - (Y)

Seems longer everytime I see it, but I still like it.