What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Just finished Angst, a German movie from 1983. It was not only really intense but also quite frightening; especially since the whole thing is narrated by the protagonist, who is a raving lunatic that enjoys killing people. People who think that there are no good horror movies should watch this one.

Monsters University

Didn't have the charm of the original, but I liked the message of "sometimes you can't be anything you want to be, but that doesn't mean you aren't great at something else you'll like just as much".

Man of Steel

Enjoyed it, probably the best Superman film since Superman II. It wasn't going to blow anyone away, but it's a solid popcorn flick and puts some minor and interesting spins on Superman lore. Plus, it's only use of Super Asthma Boy was Supes himself, so that helped.

I think I really need to watch Man of Steel again, it's been a while since the first time I watch it, I might see it in a different light.

Celeste & Jesse Forever (2012)

A damn good rom-com. Fucking loved it. Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg are wonderful together.

The Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

I would actually prefer it without that much comedy, but still bloody fantastic. The scene with the old blind man was awesome.