The 10 Biggest Wankers in Rock

Herr Matzat

We did this the other night while playing wired games at a friends place. Creating a Top 10 List for the biggest "lutscher" of rock.

we are still looking for great nominations, you must have don enough to be in (so the Linken Park Guy or Pet Dorthy do not qualify yet) but it cannot be to good. (Someone tried to nominate Sting and Axel Rose.... he’s now dead in the basement)

Good (basically already inducted) examples are Bon Jovy, Phill Collins and Bryan Adams.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl Rose had and has a horrific temper and storms out in the middle of gigs if he gets a temper tantrum. He also fell out with people over the use of band name. Surely that should be enough to add him (or as a prima donna). Bob Geldof lives in the town I grew up in in Kent. I've seen him around, served him while I worked in a shop and my best mate's sister rode horses with Fifi (I think, it mighta been Peaches but I think she's too young). I would tend to agree with metalman though. However he's raised lots of money for charadeee and therefore that counterbalances such things.

Geldof seems like a nice bloke, he had no problem signing stuff and chatting with me for half an hour when he was already running late, and he doesn't mind having a laugh at his own expense, not to mention loads of charity work. I don't think he deserves to be up there at all.

Brandon Flowers is the biggest wanker in rock, anyway.

Geldof seems like a nice bloke, he had no problem signing stuff and chatting with me for half an hour when he was already running late, and he doesn't mind having a laugh at his own expense, not to mention loads of charity work. I don't think he deserves to be up there at all.

Brandon Flowers is the biggest wanker in rock, anyway.

That I'd definitely agree with from what I've heard.

Is it because he's a loud-mouthed, obnoxious, violent, moronic, hypocritical cunt, with an ego the size of Russia, but with none of the talent necessary to back it up? That's the usual reason.

Donny Tourette

In fact, all of the Towers of London, all talentless wankers and as Bill Bailey said 'As Punk as Enya'

I've never seen any interviews or anything with the rest of Towers Of London, but judging by the one interview I saw with Donny Tourette on The Culture Show, yeah, he's a knob. He was so desperately trying to be John Lydon with his laid back sarcastic, deadpan humour in all the answers to everything he was asked, but it's really obvious he doesn't have the intelligence to back it up, he was just emulating what he'd seen Lydon do.

Is it because he's a loud-mouthed, obnoxious, violent, moronic, hypocritical cunt, with an ego the size of Russia, but with none of the talent necessary to back it up? That's the usual reason.

nah, it's cuz she had the gall to say Trent Reznor's penis was small. :(

Haha, I was referring to Liam Gallagher, but the description would fit Courtney just as well if it wasn't for the fact that I'd left out "skag-addled" and "ugly-titted".

Lars Ulrich.

Yes, Metallica lost SO much money because of that damned Napster. Why, they had to settle for a privately owned DC-9 instead of a DC-10 :shifty: