Britney Spears Attempted Suicide?

y2jerichoholic

Britney 'attempted rehab suicide'From correspondents in London

March 05, 2007 01:00am

Article from: Font size: + -

Send this article: Print Email

BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

But in a way Britney would be right by saying she's the anti-christ

Jesus was male, Britney is female

Jesus never married or had children, Britney has been married twice with two kids.

Jesus's love saved the world, Britney's love is toxic

And Jesus said "Go and sin no more" Britney said "Oops, I did it again"

Clear cut case really

So, does this mean Spears is going to open at the next Manson concert?

Yeah, you'd think that CNN or Fox would cover this, I mean they've been getting off on nut job entertainers for years now. So until some other horrible source like ET or Access Hollywood announce it, I'm not inclined to believe it.

Yeah, I was just coming into the topic to state that this is 3 times in two weeks. Hardly incredible news. I think she's milking this since she's already on the crazy train.

I really can't believe that anyone takes anything Britney Spears does or says seriously anymore. I mean, whether or not it's true, at this point, why would anyone care? She obviously has issues of SOME kind, which makes her just like millions of other people all across the world. It's just sad to look at the cover from her first album (which my WIFE owns), and see how young and cute and innocent she looked back then.

whether this is true or not, her actions from the past couple weeks can be summed up in three simple words.

Bitch is CRAZY

But in a way Britney would be right by saying she's the anti-christ

Jesus was male, Britney is female

Jesus never married or had children, Britney has been married twice with two kids.

Jesus's love saved the world, Britney's love is toxic

And Jesus said "Go and sin no more" Britney said "Oops, I did it again"

Clear cut case really