SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn disappointing to see London and Kendrick snubbed again this year. I probably wouldn't have used them a lot, but it would have been nice to have had them for a fleshed out tag team and lightweight division. Besides, as chincy as they were with the legends, why couldn't they have added those two?

Still, Rick Rude and Terry Funk are fucking awesome additions as legends.

And once more, Tommy Dreamer finally making it almost makes up for the snub of Londrick.

Yeah, strange that those three wouldn't make it, but Marcus Cor Von would make it. Although, I admit that I'd rather use Cor Von then any of those three.

I'm not too annoyed, but it seems illogical that they can't make these rosters as accurate and full as possible. I understand that they can't add every single guy, or cut out every single guy that is released, but they could do much better than this (this statement being directed toward the powers that be in making the decision for the roster).

It's certainly not bad, really the only guys missing are - Boogeyman, World's Greatest Tag Team, London, Kendrick, Vis, Thorne, Miz, Deuce & Domino, Mark Henry, Jimmy Wang Yang, Cade & Murdoch, and Duggan (I was convinced he'd be a Legend this year).

Some of those certainly don't surprise me, but Mizark and Boogeyman I thought for sure would be in.

For Vis, the Big Daddy V gimmick came WAY too late to make it in the game and Vis wasn't doing anything when the list was finalized. Striker was always the weak link of the New Breed so no surprise there. Thorne is a bit surprising, but I bet they dropped him when Ariel was on thin ice. And it's not that Cor Von isn't being used, he's in the middle of serious family issues so WWE is giving him time off. He was prominently featured on ECW around WrestleMania though.

Edited by Zero

It's certainly not bad, really the only guys missing are - Boogeyman, World's Greatest Tag Team, London, Kendrick, Vis, Thorne, Miz, Deuce & Domino, Mark Henry, Jimmy Wang Yang, Cade & Murdoch, and Duggan (I was convinced he'd be a Legend this year).

Some of those certainly don't surprise me, but Mizark and Boogeyman I thought for sure would be in.

Yeah, and out of that group, it's the tag teams that I miss the most. It makes me wonder which characters will be holding the tag team titles from the start of the game.

I've heard Batista/Rey Rey are Smackdown's Tag Champs while the Hardys are RAW's.

And if anyone cares about the DS version of the game, it has an exclusive character (due to the MUCH smaller roster) - Hardcore Holly.

Guest Anti-Hero

I've heard Batista/Rey Rey are Smackdown's Tag Champs while the Hardys are RAW's.

And if anyone cares about the DS version of the game, it has an exclusive character (due to the MUCH smaller roster) - Hardcore Holly.

i thnk THQ hates London and Kendrick.. have they ever been in a game, they were tag champs for nearly a year god damn