Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Drums are stupidly frustrating, I can easily 5* Gouge Away on Expert but fail miserably on any other song on hard.

I'm sure I've bent one of my sticks after smashing them on the floor in frustration after Wave of Mutilation

One of these days I'll learn how to time my foot right, but until then my co-ordination is all over the place :(

Got GH: World Tour yesterday, and Rock Band 2 arrived today. So clearly I'll have played half a dozen songs on World Tour and now won't touch it for weeks, because I'll be on RB2. :shifty:

Took me only 25 minutes to cripple my fingers. Ah, how I remember this.

Who wants to play some Green Day stuff?

Hooray for them adding 21 Guns and its 0 difficulty rating in all categories. That's what the game was lacking. :rolleyes:

As someone who enjoys Green Day, I've grabbed the DLC. If I'm going to pretend I'm in a band, I'm going to pretend to play songs from bands I enjoy listening to, regardless of difficulty.

As someone who enjoys Green Day, I've grabbed the DLC. If I'm going to pretend I'm in a band, I'm going to pretend to play songs from bands I enjoy listening to, regardless of difficulty.

Yeah....I've got the band's name tattoo'd on me. I bought the DLC without thinking twice, I'm just saying they've got a large amount of songs on 21CB alone they could have pulled from and they put out one that's zero difficulty all around. I played it on drums and like it better than Know Your Enemy, so my complaints are kind of moot though.

7/14 DLC

Big Dipper “All Going Out Together”

Big Dipper “She’s Fetching”

Big Dipper “Younger Bums”

Judas Priest “Dissident Aggressor (Live)”

Judas Priest “Eat Me Alive (Live)”

Judas Priest “Prophecy (Live)”

The Dead Weather “Hang You From the Heavens”

The Dead Weather “No Hassle Night”

The Dead Weather “Treat Me Like Your Mother”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as part of the “Big Dipper Pack,” “Judas Priest Pack,” “The Dead Weather Pack 01” or as individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 systems.

Price:

$1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49 (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Big Dipper Pack,” “Judas Priest Pack” or “The Dead Weather Pack 01”