What Did You Play Today?

Mick

I have gotten a real BioShock craze as of late. I have never finished the game but I intend so I have decided to sit down and do it, no matter how atmospheric the game is. Although those constant Vita-chambers sort of make it more or a less a technicality to die rather then a punishment.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been enjoying some nostalgia with a Nintendo 64 emulator. It has been less then fun though as I cannot for the life of me remember how to do a finishing move in WCW/nWo World Tour game.

Someone care to enlighten me?

• 3 weeks later...
Stars Wars Galaxies. Forgot I had it (it didn't work on my last PC).

Seems alright, although nothing spectacular. Anyone else play?

Used to. But then they fucked the system up. Then I left.

I am now playing Guitar Hero. Yes yes, I know I am slow, I only just got it today. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just made two Japanese language purchases of games I really wanted, even if I don't understand them.

Firstly Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan! (Yakuza 3) for the PS3. It seems brilliant from what I can tell. Graphics are beautiful but too much text. All I wanna do is buy a sword and go on the rampage - the action is supposed to be cool.

Secondly Way Of The Samurai Portable on the PSP. Just came out this week and I love WOTS1&2 on the PS2. This is apparantly a remake of number 1 squished very well onto the PSP. Can't wait to try it out as I can grasp more of this game as I know how it works. Groovy.

Stars Wars Galaxies. Forgot I had it (it didn't work on my last PC).

Seems alright, although nothing spectacular. Anyone else play?

Speaking of which, played this today.

Not as good as I remember it though, might try out Force Unleashed later today.