What Did You Play Today?

Mick

I went and rented Pure, I seriously hate you Dragsy, I was standing there trying to figure out what to get and and all I can think about is how Dragsy has Pure along with NHL, So I caved in and got it, I hope your fucking happy :P

To be fair it was this or Prizefighter, So I can't blame Dragsy much. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgaea DS.

In fact, I've played it every single day for about 2 weeks. I can really see what all the hype over Disgaea is about; it's one of the most in-depth, and fun RPG's I've ever played in my life.

It has a compelling story, fun and unique gameplay, and pretty much endless team customization. If you enjoy RPGs, and own a DS, this is an absolute must-buy for only $30.

and pretty much endless team customization.

Have you got to the stage where you're reincarnating the same character dozens of times over to get their base stats boosted by the tiniest extra amount each time yet? :shifty:

I've done it a few times, but not a lot, because I now realize that it's pretty much pointless until the post-game.

I'm right now fighting the evil Defender of Earth for the 2nd time, where the entire level is covered in "Enemy Stats +150", and you have 9 other enemies to deal with.

Fuck Disgaea. I went to the ends of the earth for that game on the PS2. Finally got it and it blew my mind.

"What do you mean, go inside the weapon and fight to improve it's statistics? Throwing penguins? Blowing up little pyramids to change the map? The Dark Council? Level 10,000 monsters? Argh!"

*Head explodes*

Edited by Zombie Jesus

Speaking of Disgaea, Disgaea 3. I think I'm at the last battle in the game,

Just had Master Big Star and Salvatore join my party after I defeated Prinny Mask. Big Star is fucking awesome, and Salvatore's Great Gun King special is.. great. Now I need to run around and level them up to get some Evility points to improve their specials. They do awful damage, whereas guys like Almaz and Frankenstein (my warrior) can do upwards of 10,000 damage together.

Kurtis? He's not evil. Just misunderstood. >_>

No boss battle that's THIS difficult can be against a guy who's just MISUNDERSTOOD.

Fuck Disgaea. I went to the ends of the earth for that game on the PS2. Finally got it and it blew my mind.

"What do you mean, go inside the weapon and fight to improve it's statistics? Throwing penguins? Blowing up little pyramids to change the map? The Dark Council? Level 10,000 monsters? Argh!"

*Head explodes*

Yes, Disgaea IS rather in-depth. When I first turned it on, I got so overwhelmed and turned it off. The next time I played it, I did while talking to a friend of mine over AIM so he could basically explain everything to me.

But eventually, you figure out everything, from bribing senators in order to approve opening a gate to Prinny Land, to knowing when to throw those Geo Triangles on the right squares to cause a chain reaction that blows up the entire level.

EverQuest 2. I have really been getting into this game lately. Not only is it better then World Of Warcraft player-wise, but it is more in-depth with more interesting features, classes, appearance choices and advancement. The only thing that annoys me is the number of expansions that comes out on such a rapid level that money is burning up just to pay for them. Otherwise, great game and definetely worth trying out.