Hinder

TGC

Big Daddy Cool TGC says:

I admit, I like Hinder.

Fitzy says:

that's awesome, I do too! :D

Zero says:

I do too. Especially Better Than Me. Do any of you know where I can legally hear it on the net? I don't wish to illegally download it.

TheBeatnik.ca: What kind of fuckery is this? says:

Wow, I was just here,

and you should go there too

Fitzy says:

We are all great Hinder fans :D

Zero says:

Man, thanks Beaty. You are such a magnificent bastard!

It's okay, you can admit it too!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... oh. They're the ones who made that song? I've been wondering about that for like a week now. No, sir, I don't like it. The world had enough HARD RAWK "oh man I just broke up with this girl or something" songs without this one adding to the pile of sludge.

Granted that I've only heard their two singles - but I fucking hate them based on that. Whiny, pretender rock. Did the guy get dumped while writing the album? And what's with the fucking candles?

That said - I'll have to find some of their other stuff and see if it's better.

It's nothing special, to be honest. I wasn't offended, or really blew away. In other band news, HellYeah were shockingly uninspiring. And Turisas are awesome. One song into the newest album, they're awesome.

Another generic American Alt-rock band. I quite like the singers voice though. But to me, they've really got nothing to them, if you catch my drift. And lyrically they're fucking awful.

From the two songs I've heard by them , "Lips Of an angle" and "Better Than Me" I really like them , nothing thats really awesome but for me those songs are worthy of a buy