Eurovision Song Contest Topic

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad thing is, if we did, we'd probably win the UK bit due to the sheer "thats funny, lets vote them" aspect we have :)

So let's do it. EWB must have some talented British musicians we can push together.

Send fsf's band, Mechanvelian or whatever.

That'll teach 'em ¬_¬

Too easy, we need to create an EWB Band.. But he'd be in the EWB-made-band.

I can learn bass. It's easy enough to just get by and I'd enjoy trashing it, diving into the drummer then leering drunkenly at the cameramen.

Big Brovaz or something would have done better. Would've had a vote from France.

Gotta love Malta though.

Big Brovaz wouldn't have been cheerily grinning with that blonde bint when they were on nil points thats for sure. They'd have finished a big higher and I wouldn't have winced during our song but meh.

I'd quite like Britain to pull out some really good pro band. Of course we'd still come last but at least we'd give a music masterclass to show yet again we're one of the top three music producing countries in the world.

Guest G-Spot

Hey man if you dont like me then thats cool. Not a problem with that. I didnt come on this forum to please everyone. I just came to post my opinions and have some fun away from real life.