I just bought tickets to see..

Beastie Boys (2Tix)

Static - X (2Tix)

Gym Class Heroes

The Misfits (2tix)

DJ Shadow

And it's not even midday yet.

Fuck me.

I suppose we might as well turn this into a 'What gigs do you have coming up?' thread...

In order...

Manifest (One dayer with InMe, Sikth, Kingsize Blues, Send More Paramedics + More)

Download Festival

Megadeth

Static X

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Live Earth (Beastie Boys, Foo Fighters, Spinal Tap)

Metallica

DJ Shadow

Gym Class Heroes

Beastie Boys

Misfits

Heaven And Hell

Motorhead / Alice Cooper / Joan Jett

It's a good year :)

Download Festival in just over a fortnight and Metallica in early July at Wembley Stadium.

I'm also planning on seeing The Misfits in Wolverhampton.

Motorhead / Alice Cooper / Joan Jett

I'm jealous. Really fucking jealous. Unbelievably jealous. This show will definitely fucking rock.

I've got the Ram Ons this Saturday, which is a Ramones tribute band, it'll be a celebration of Joey Ramone's birthday. Five dollars to get in to a wonderful little shithole in Detroit.

I've also got Negative Approach and the Meatmen coming up in a few weeks. That is a fucking coup, to see two legends of Detroit hardcore (and really, just hardcore in general) returning to their home town to show these young fucks how it's done.

I haven't got anything set in stone yet, but it looks likely that I'll be going to InFest now I know a friend of mine is DJing there and a few of my friends are going, going to try and get to Route Du Rock again this year, that's always great fun, and even though the line-up's not as good as it has been the last couple of years, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth and Final Fantasy are all playing, so that looks pretty fucking tasty.

I'm also contemplating Rock En Seine...The Arcade Fire, 2 Many DJs, Mogwai, M.I.A., The Shins, Tool, Jesus & Mary Chain, Jarvis Cocker, CSS, Björk, Craig Armstrong, Patrick Wolf, Enter Shikari and Bats For Lashes? Damn right.

I'm going to see Maximo Park in August, and will probably see The Long Blondes too. No doubt if Arctic Monkeys play sideshows in Melbourne I'll be buying tickets. Apart from that not much else, really just waiting for line-up announcements for Coachella '08..

Rather busy year for me, but the majority of gigs are for photography work or AAA passes if I'm luckily :D

May 23rd - Dying Fetus/Skinless/Cattle Decapitation

May 29th - Modest Mouse

June 8th-11th - Download Festival

June 15th - Art Brut

June 20th - Motion City Soundtrack

June 23th - Misery Index

July 4th - Blood Brothers

July 7th - Napalm Death

July 25th - Cannibal Corpse

August 7th - Municiple Waste

October 12th - Gorilla Biscuits

October 17th - Ray LaMontagne

Decbemer 12th - Apocalyptica

I have such an awesome year of music lined up. I've already seen Ash, Hammerfall and Funeral For A Friend, and the following are upcoming:

June 7th - Machine Head, Lamb of God and Chimaira

June 9th - Dream Theater

June 12th - Megadeth

June 27th - Chris Cornell

July 6th-9th - T In The Park

August 4th and 5th - Live at Loch Lomond - it's a fucking festival 10 minutes from my house! Faithless, Supergrass, Feeder and many more TBA

August 22nd - Foo Fighters (almost forgot that there)

October 28th - Meat Loaf

November 5th - Alice Cooper and Motorhead

November 6th - Heaven and Hell, Lamb of God and Iced Earth

Edited by Aaron Maiden

I'm going to see Muse on June 17th, Keane 21st July, Electric Gardens on the first weekend in August and then Goo Goo Dolls some time near the end of month. Might be seeing The Fray in November as well if my mate gets the tickets this weekend.

Man I wish had the monetary ability to be able to go to that many concerts. That and I wish that many people I wanted to see were coming around this area.

So far I've got...

JJO Band Camp - August 5th

Ozzfest - August 12th

And possibly the Manson/Slayer tour, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Also, I'll be looking to catch and/or Queens of the Stone Age and Nine Inch Nails when they tour in support of their new albums here in the States. If I get lucky I might even be able to catch them at the same show, which would be amazing.

K...you're going to see Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies? I are jealous.

I only have one show thus far coming up.

July 18th, Rise Against with Silverstine and Comeback Kid.

This will be my forth time seeing Rise Against and my third time seeing CBK.

May 23 - Mastodon

June 9 - Starscape Festival (RJD2, Ed Rush & Optical, and many others)

June 14-17 - Bonnaroo (The Police, The White Stripes, Tool, Flaming Lips, DJ Shadow, and others)

July 29 - Rock the Bells (RATM and Wu-Tang)

August 5 - Virgin Festival? (Smashing Pumpkins, Infected Mushroom)

August 14 - Dream Theater

Only got Motion City Soundtrack on June 19th booked so far but will hopefully be getting tickets for Chris Cornell, The Fray, The Decemberists, Modest Mouse, Biffy Clyro, Reel Big Fish and The Complete Stone Roses once payday rolls around. Also want to get tickets for Indian Summer.

Edited by ADGray

I remember last year when I told Keith to go see GCH caus they were doing a show near to him. He was like "lololol no, they are not awesome like ______ and _______. My bands make GCH look gay."

And look at him now.

My girlfriend's dad is paying for me to go to Tool with her little brother in July.

Free Tickets to Tool>*

I am also going to see Ween on June 10th whilst using copious amounts of mind altering drugs.