Transfer Thread

ONO

Cor couldn't believe it when I heard Teddy had signed for us! Yeah he may be 41 but he'll still be a damn good signing hopefully enough to keep us afloat this season without the two main strikers of last season.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've signed some oldies too, Paul Furlong and Paul Peschisolido. To go with our three signings before hand, never in my history of Luton fan-dom have we ever signed this many players in a short amount of time. I'm slightly encouraged by this and hope that KB can take us back to where we belong.

I'm hoping this transfer embargo runs until September 1st and not a day further. That way Healy and all will be able to tear the league apart (until January). <_ on a more serious side the prospect of marques ankergren thompson and flo particularly latter two re-signing to play next year makes me want ejaculate. src="<a%20href='http://www.ewbattleground.com/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png'>http://www.ewbattleground.com/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png</a>" alt=":P">

Flo? As in Tore Andre Flo? Bwaha, good luck with him. He had a great chant at Rangers though.

'HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, HEEEEYYY BAAABYYY, HOOOO, HAAAAH, I WANNA KNOOOOOWWWWWWW, TORE ANDRE FLO~!'

What do you think of Reo-Coker, Summers?

Obviously the Villa fans can now sing the okey-cokey song.

I'm very pleased. I rate Reo-Coker, I think he's a good player who'll just get better. I'm gutted it appears we're gonna let Davis go. He was outstanding for a season, and based on Villa performances, I'd rather him in midfield than Petrov at the moment. Though, I am hoping Petrov proves me wrong.

Tottenham have secured the signing of £8m-rated France Under-21 captain and defender Younes Kaboul from Auxerre.

BBC Sport.

Good signing from what I've heard about him although admittedly I've not actually seen him play myself. The article on the BBC Sport website also says that Chelsea are after Pascal Chimbonda?!

Man Utd are closing in on Tevez apparently but by far the best news of the morning is that "Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe insists he is ready to stay at White Hart Lane and fight for his place." I really hope he does.

I don't understand why Villa have let Davis go, he's an outstanding prospect, a good box to box midfielder. Reo-Coker brings an attitude with him, and was missing all year for West Ham, it just seems like a silly state of affairs. But O'Neill gets the benefit of the doubt I suppose.