Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, O'Neil failed his medical at Boro, which means the Danny Murphy, Papa Bouba Diop, Liam Rosenier and Seol deals all may fall through.

That's what the guy on SSN said a minute ago.

I'm still waiting for us to sign Queresma, just wait.

Edited by Gooner27

Apparently, O'Neil failed his medical at Boro, which means the Danny Murphy, Papa Bouba Diop, Liam Rosenier and Seol deals all may fall through.

That's what the guy on SSN said a minute ago.

I'm still waiting for us to sign Queresma, just wait.

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I hope for a new Utd signing. Seems not.

Either way, bit harsh on Boro if he did fail the medical.

Bernardo Corradi has joined Parma on loan from Man City. Wasn't he shit anyway?

I hear this morning that Man City were going to sign some random Thai defender who I have never heard of, haven't seen anything since mind you.

Birmingham signed Wilson Palicios, he was on trial with us or so I have heard and he scored one of the best goals I have ever seen in the Honduran league, if I find the link again, I'll post it.

Alvaro Recoba has joined Torino on loan from Inter Milan. That will give me a reason to be Torino on PES now.

West Ham are being linked with Mancini of Roma.

Edited by Gooner27

Ah, we got another name in, 19 (almost 20) year old centre half Paul Huntington from Newcastle. I'd have prefered Rob Jones, but apparently he wants to come (it's only Hearts not wanting him to leave) so maybe he can come too, because we could probably still do with another defender or 2. An injury or 2 and we're fucked at the moment.

Paul Huntington has gone to Leeds, he's an alright player but considering Big Sam's bulked out Newcastles defense all summer there were gonna be some surplus to demands.

Still on tenderhooks about the supposed Martins - Man U rumour that's been building all day considering he's our best striker. Signing him hours before the window closes will give Newcastle no time to get a good enough replacement.

Deco and some other guy from Barca have been in Spain all day, all these rumours about them are more or less false

Anyone heard about Ronaldiniho's best mate in Barca leaving the Nou Camp? The Chelsea rumours might just end up to be true

Then again it could just be one of the most anti-climatic last days for years...

Any word on when Newcastle are going to sign Faye and Beye? They both apperentley had medicals and Wednesday and Thursday.

Has Huntington really gone on a permanent transfer? Seems a bit of waste he looked a talented young defender and with a few years behind him would have probably been a pretty good player.

EDIT: Forget that bout Huntington ive just checked the official Newcastle site.

Edited by wozzi

Aston Villa have signed Togo international Moustapha Salifou. Never heard of him, don't remember him playing in the World Cup. He has signed a one year deal as well.

I can't find much about the Diop move, it says it on the BBC website on the transfer special section, but no news anywhere else.

Edited by Gooner27

Any word on when Newcastle are going to sign Faye and Beye? They both apperentley had medicals and Wednesday and Thursday.

Has Huntington really gone on a permanent transfer? Seems a bit of waste he looked a talented young defender and with a few years behind him would have probably been a pretty good player.

EDIT: Forget that bout Huntington ive just checked the official Newcastle site.

Just to confirm for the rest of EWB (as if they care :shifty:), yes he has.

Anyone know if he's any good, never seen him play, but he seems pretty bloody highly rated, surprised you let him go. Still could do with another defender, preferably left or right, I'm not keen on a defence consisting of: Ben Parker (who is decent, but plays better on left wing), Jamie Clapham (who's on loan), Matt Heath, Rui Marques, the lad Huntington and Frazer bloody Richardson

Aston Villa have signed Togo international Moustapha Salifou. Never heard of him, don't remember him playing in the World Cup. He has signed a one year deal as well.

I can't find much about the Diop move, it says it on the BBC website on the transfer special section, but no news anywhere else.

http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=diop&i...sa=N&tab=wn